THE BROWNS BOARD

obamao-inspired violence for violence's sake - over a turtle

calfoxwc

No sense - once obaMao took their side of things, some blacks think

anything goes. It's somebody else's fault they hate and act out.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

and this over a turtle... what if they had grabbed some girl and were attacking her? an elderly man/woman?

what would we do? sure, 911, but in ten minutes, they could be gone. Say anything, be nearby accidently

going around a corner, and you could be next.

saw an interview with a gang member in Chicago. he said he just hung around a gang for protection,

got his first pistol at the age of ...nine. He said it was his job to take care of himself and

his family, it put food on the table, and it was never going to stop even if the feds came in.

democratic Chicago is one hell of a hole.

This seems to be so much of a dangerous subculture that has grown for years. Obamao's hometown.

No surprise, but it's tragic.

How Obama's Support of Black Lives Matter Deepens the Racial ...

www.thefiscaltimes.com/.../How-Obama-s-Support-Black-Lives-Matter-...

Jul 13, 2016 - Related: Obama says Black Lives Matter Movement Raises 'Legitimate Issue' ... the reality is that the black anti-cop movement is frequently violent. ... cop killer Assata Shakur, aka Joanne Chesimard, as their inspiration.

www.americanthinker.com/.../obama_and_media_minions_inspir.html

Jun 1, 2010 - Obama and Media Minions Inspire Violence. By Lloyd .... I am black conservative, singer/songwriter and tea party spokesperson Lloyd Marcus.

that was pretty easy to refute cleavage litella liberace charles manson's

asswholish crap.

The entire BLM movement began during obamao's reign. That speaks volumes.

Read. Look it up. Or, I could post a hundred, at lease, links to articles talking about

what is what I said.

U didnt refute anything except the concept u are of sound mind, ur not. Those thugs would have punched a black man had he tried to stop them. I remember years ago black guys in the hood filming themselves luring a kitten with a bowl of milk and then one of them soccer kicked it across the street. There is justifiable homicide in this world fuck any god that would prohibit those kids being immediately shot and killed. But anyway, was that the presidents fault at the time? Cause i beleive that was under bush

I would just ask the question did race relations improve or get worse under Obama? I think they sadly got worse. I was never a fan of Obama but I thought the one good thing that might come out of his presidency would be better race relations. I thought the election of our first black president showed how far we have come as a country with civil rights and we live in a country where anyone regardless of race can be president.

I would just ask the question did race relations improve or get worse under Obama? I think they sadly got worse. I was never a fan of Obama but I thought the one good thing that might come out of his presidency would be better race relations. I thought the election of our first black president showed how far we have come as a country with civil rights and we live in a country where anyone regardless of race can be president.

Race relations have gotten a LOT worse. Obamao actually did his part...

his racist knee jerk support of the black prof, ignoring that the police did no wrong,

the support for the black thug that got himself killed, his anti-police bigotry

just adds to the violent rap music, his rhetoric on racial subjects often

is in open ended support of the black community at the white communities' expense.

I mean, you have moochelle saying she was never proud of her country until

they got to run for the WH... isn't that a backhanded way of telling blacks they

shouldn't be proud of their country, too?

Race relations have gotten a LOT worse. Obamao actually did his part...

his racist knee jerk support of the black prof, ignoring that the police did no wrong,

the support for the black thug that got himself killed, his anti-police bigotry

just adds to the violent rap music, his rhetoric on racial subjects often

is in open ended support of the black community at the white communities' expense.

I mean, you have moochelle saying she was never proud of her country until

they got to run for the WH... isn't that a backhanded way of telling blacks they

shouldn't be proud of their country, too?

When Obama chose someone like Al Sharpton to be an adviser and race relations ambassador, improving race relations was a lost cause from that point. Sharpton makes his living stirring up dissent wherever he goes.

and Van Jones was also one of the worst. He was representative of who obaMao really was:

"Jones was under fire for his past affiliation with the 9/11 conspiracy “truthers” and for calling Republicans “a**holes” in a video before he was appointed to the Obama administration."

worse, yet:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/09/13/how_could_obama_have_hired_van_jones_98293.html

Mr. Jones was arrested during the rioting in Los Angeles in 1992 that followed the acquittal of the police officers who beat Rodney King. Mr. Jones spoke of that experience in a 2005 interview with a newspaper in the San Francisco Bay area:

"I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28, and then the verdicts came down on April 29," he told the East Bay Express. "By August, I was a communist."

Mr. Jones attributed his conversion to the people he met during his incarceration:

"I met all these radical young people of color, I mean really radical, communists and anarchists," he told the East Bay Express. "It was like 'this is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next 10 years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary."

Mr. Jones was arrested again in 1999 during the anti-free trade riots in Seattle.

In 1994, Mr. Jones was one of the founders of STORM, a Marxist-Leninist group whose hero was Chinese Communist dictator Mao Tse Tung.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/09/13/how_could_obama_have_hired_van_jones_98293.html#ixzz4YsdYpYbU
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

btw, once and for all, from above:

"In 1994, Mr. Jones was one of the founders of STORM, a Marxist-Leninist group whose hero was Chinese Communist dictator Mao Tse Tung."

note that Van Jones, friend and WH advisor , was a communist, and was a co-founder

of a marxist-leninist group. Whose hero....was Mao. That is where "obaMAO" came from.

Archived