THE BROWNS BOARD

God Trumps press conferences are a disaster...

Clevfan4life

Just listened to this guy spend 10 minutes on Hillary. You can't write this. This guy better get his shit together and start taking control of his presidential narratives instead of constantly rehashing shit. When the Patriots just won the superbowl did Kraft or Brady spend 10 minutes talking about the win over the Seahawks? No. This is what Trump needs to do. HIllary's in his rear view, she's a non issue..she's gone he beat her. Stop bringing her up.

No arguments from me the Trump administration needs to do a better job at messaging. There is no excuse for Conway, Spicer and other surrogates who go on the talk shows to not all be on the same page. If they are speaking for the Trump administration they should all be saying the same things. They come off as amateurish when they give different messages. I may not have agreed with the Obama administration's message but when his surrogates were on television they were all following the same script.

why is he allowing himself to be dragged backwards? I stopped watching cause it was too annoying. It was basically like listening all over again to campaign trump at one of the debates. Just awful. Get this guy out of there. YOu guys fucked up nominating him. He's gonna spend 4 years talking about how Hillary got debate questions, you watch.

why is he allowing himself to be dragged backwards? I stopped watching cause it was too annoying. It was basically like listening all over again to campaign trump at one of the debates. Just awful. Get this guy out of there. YOu guys fucked up nominating him. He's gonna spend 4 years talking about how Hillary got debate questions, you watch.

Well he did win. The Supreme Court was a big issue for me with the hanging balance of power. One more liberal leaning judge would sway the court in it's decisions for years to come. I see Trump nominating a constitutional judge like Gorsuch as already a win.

Also and I think DH brought this up that Trump is new at this, not a career politician and going through a learning curve. I think he will get better at the political part of this as time goes on myself.

But isn't all Trump's fault. I watched today, and they asked Trump what he

was going to do about that Russian spyship 30 mi off our coast.

and also, the close, dangerous flybys by soviet fighter jets.

I've watched the media NEVER ask him about any questions about the flyby's ,etc.

And the media just doesn't ask a question, they are now "gotcha" questions with

argumentative follow-ups. I was told several years ago, that a lot of people

who know people, are concerned about the rich on the left who are funding the

purchase of media outlets - newspapers, funding internet sites, and tv stations...

but back then, soros's name wasn't known. it definately is now.

I didn't get to watch it, but a friend sent me this link.... he claimed his victory in the electoral college was the largest since Regan's....and then gets called out on it.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/16/donald-trump-inaccurate-electoral-margin.cnn

Electoral college the past 30 years

Year Winner Votes

84 Regan 525

88 Bush 426

92 Clinton 370

96 Clinton 379

00 Bush 271

04 Bush 286

08 Obama 365

12 Obama 332

16 Trump 304

I didn't get to watch it, but a friend sent me this link.... he claimed his victory in the electoral college was the largest since Regan's....and then gets called out on it.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/16/donald-trump-inaccurate-electoral-margin.cnn

Electoral college the past 30 years

Year Winner Votes

84 Regan 525

88 Bush 426

92 Clinton 370

96 Clinton 379

00 Bush 271

04 Bush 286

08 Obama 365

12 Obama 332

16 Trump 304

That was embarrassing. He "was given" that information, lol. Throwing his staff under the bus.

That was embarrassing. He "was given" that information, lol. Throwing his staff under the bus.

And its all stupid shit that makes me go why bother lying about it. The amount of electoral votes only matter if you win, the size of your inauguration and the weather don't matter as long as you are sworn in, and it doesn't matter if you won the popular vote or not....... but to lie about it, like not realizing anyone can google\fact check them in 30 seconds.

it's a matter of perspective: in that list, all were career politicians. Trump is not.

ObaMao made history as the first "black" president. Higgardly was touted as going to be

the first "woman" president.

Well, we elected Trump bigly, and he is the first NON-POLITICIAN president in current history.

So, Trump's bigly win was most certainly a historical first - 307 votes for a non-politician is a dramatic

historical first.

And its all stupid shit that makes me go why bother lying about it. The amount of electoral votes only matter if you win, the size of your inauguration and the weather don't matter as long as you are sworn in, and it doesn't matter if you won the popular vote or not....... but to lie about it, like not realizing anyone can google\fact check them in 30 seconds.

He lies about it because he has narcissistic personality disorder.

it's a matter of perspective: in that list, all were career politicians. Trump is not.

ObaMao made history as the first "black" president. Higgardly was touted as going to be

Well, we elected Trump bigly, and he is the first NON-POLITICIAN president in current history.

So, Trump's bigly win was most certainly a historical first - 307 votes for a non-politician is a dramatic

historical first.

He didn't lie.

historical first.

It is not dramatic nor was it "bigly" you muppet. He lost the popular vote or have you forgotten? So he didn't win the electoral college in any historic manner and he lost the pop vote. He won but lets get a hold of ourselves ok?

yes os, you are just a dishonest bigot. and you can take your dishonesty about the ottoman

empire and shove it. lol. anybody can go look up the truth about it.

The first real leader, non-politician in our recent history. Like, the last sixty years or so.

More electoral votes for a non-politician in history.

that means it's historical.

yes os, you are just a dishonest bigot. and you can take your dishonesty about the ottoman

empire and shove it. lol. anybody can go look up the truth about it.

The first real leader, non-politician in our recent history. Like, the last sixty years or so.

More electoral votes for a non-politician in history.

that means it's historical.

since Ike I believe

Trump is reeling in all the suckers.

Do you honestly believe that Trumps staff is that stupid. Pence, Priebus, Sessions? Gingrich is an adviser and could recite from memory the results of every election since Reagan.

Ok so from a 12D chess standpoint, whats the "upside" to nlowing it your b hole about the amount of electoral votes?

His accomplishments in office or his perceived accomplishments leading up to that point?

If he does appear, I'm wondering if the Democrat rebuttal will be a no holds barred "fact-check" or if it will be wishy-washy we need to get along. Could make for interesting TV

Archived