THE BROWNS BOARD

How do you feel about Thomas Jones

hammertime

I seen an article/rumor about us trading braylon edwards for jones but i dont buy it...jones is an ok back but we have plenty of backs that are likely better at that weight and at his age he isnt worth swapping edwards for unless theres more to the deal then rumor indicates..jmho ;)

Mankok needs to stop bending over for sexy rex! hehehehehe...;)

I have a feeling the browns are going to be much improved but the jets are going to be instant playoff caliber under ryan...

I seen an article/rumor about us trading braylon edwards for jones but i dont buy it...jones is an ok back but we have plenty of backs that are likely better at that weight and at his age he isnt worth swapping edwards for unless theres more to the deal then rumor indicates..jmho ;)

Mankok needs to stop bending over for sexy rex! hehehehehe...;)

I have a feeling the browns are going to be much improved but the jets are going to be instant playoff caliber under ryan...

I thought i heard BE's name attacthed to the story, i can't see that being a good move unless there is an injury we don't know about with our other backs.

First of ALL... Tony Grossi (of the PD) speculated this on his own and the story has been reprinted by other media looking for stories or rumors!

That aside, I would NOT make that deal...I like the other deals the FO has made. If I trade Braylon, it's to the NFC for PROPER compensation. Otherwise hang on to BE.

Guest AdaM
It's a horrible move period. Another uncreative journalist tying more Jets to Mangini and joining on the trade Edwards hype.

Thomas Jones is OLDER than Jamal Lewis.... are you crazy?

Thomas Jones is OLDER than Jamal Lewis.... are you crazy?

True, but Lewis also has how much more mileage on that body and has taken how many more beatings? Jones has quietly been one of the better, more consistent backs in the NFL the past 5 or 6 years.

That said, no thanks. It'll just mean again less carries for Harrison and money we don't need to spend on a re-tread.

Archived