THE BROWNS BOARD

Looks like conservatives agree with libs afterall that milo's a piece of shit

Clevfan4life

I strongly dislike him on a personal level. He reminds me too much of liberals with his low moral standards. The first time I ever heard him was when he was talking to Coulter about how hilarious it was that Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly. Struck me as a scum bag and I haven't seen anything to disabuse me of that notion.

That said, he reminds me of a ton of liberals...

I strongly dislike him on a personal level. He reminds me too much of liberals with his low moral standards. The first time I ever heard him was when he was talking to Coulter about how hilarious it was that Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly. Struck me as a scum bag and I haven't seen anything to disabuse me of that notion.

That said, he reminds me of a ton of liberals...

So in this past election you had two people making light of the way women look. Remember Trump also clowned on Fiorina. So two conservatives in the public eye make crass, low moral assessments of womens looks that had zero to do with the election. And yet it reminds you of liberals who are the ones that look down on that shit. Very interesting. Whenever some dude somewhere is making sexist, mysoginist comments....99.99% chance it's a conservative/republican. And that's the truth, all of you know it. Your'e always the ones complaining about how you can't say shit like that anymore because of the SJW's and the PC police.

Milo is out for the attention and money.

He scammed people out of money for a fake grant/scholarship and also solicited donations for an unknown super PAC on behalf of an unidentified millionaire.

Entertaining sometimes, but he is really just a garbage human being

And now maybe u all understand why people werent happy with him speaking at berkley. He's a hateful individual and if he wasnt gay the right would worship him

Yea well, I don't like when hideous rapists like Lena Dunham speak but I'm still not going to throw molotov cocktails, assault people, and cause thousands of dollars in damage.

What exactly did he say about pedophilia?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/20/trump-yiannopoulos-cpac/98149574/

Milo wrote the forward for a collection of short stories that a friend of mine is published in. I feel very badly for this friend right now. This friend is nothing like him nor does this friend share Milo's beliefs.

How did that end up happening then?

How did that end up happening then?

The friend submitted the story to an online magazine. The editor had another project going on and asked if this friend would like to be in that book. The friend said sure, but didn't know Milo would be writing the forward. I've read a few of the stories in this book and one of them is a real doozy. Working on a response to it and I've challenged the editor to publish it on a blog of the outfit that published this collection. The editor said he'd consider it once he sees it, seems like someone interested in both free speech and public debate, so we'll see how if he takes me up on it.

If the editor is smart, he needs to put out a second edition with Milo's forward removed. Free speech is one thing, encouraging criminal and depraved acts is another.

Archived