THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes

OldBrownsFan

Speaking from the White House briefing room Tuesday, Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced the development of a new Immigration and Customs Enforcement office focused on helping victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens. The office will also assist family members of victims and is part of President Trump's recent executive action to bolster enforcement of immigration laws already on the books.

"This office [Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement Office] will facilitate the engagement with victims and their families to ensure questions and concerns regarding immigration enforcement efforts are addressed," Spicer said, adding that the establishment of the office fulfills a campaign promise.

Earlier today, Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly detailed the new office in a memo to all relevant agencies inside DHS.

8.png

Further, Kelly immediately ordered the Director of ICE to "reallocate any and all resources that are currently used to advocate on behalf of illegal aliens to the new VOICE Office, and to immediately terminate the provision of such outreach or advocacy services to illegal aliens."

During the 2016 presidential campaign Trump regularly promoted the group Angel Moms in order to bring attention to children murdered by illegal aliens.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/21/white-house-announces-new-office-for-victims-of-crimes-committed-by-illegal-immigrants-n2288762

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the ones that have not committed a crime. I hope he knows what he's doing.

I'd rather the funding go to victims, the heck with illegals. They are illegal, and we can't

afford to crash. Illegals are very often totally dependent. Not all of them have any skills

to work, or can fine work. If they have been here for a long time and are fine Americans,

we have room. But this flood of millions to our entitlements...

Cloward-Piven. I have to bring it up every once in a while.... :)

But obamao made sure they can get entitlements. Look at our debt. The whole 3rd world

can NOT just come here, and so many can't come here so fast.

Their desperation/greed is causing their own problems, as well as whatever small? percentage it is,

that are criminals. Victims have rights - they are American citizens for the most part.

Ok I get the Cloward Piven thing. But if you're going to mention that why not mention the three trillion taxpayer dollars doled out to foreign nations by the Federal Reserve. Don't see many picket signs or rallies talking about that. To this day the Fed has yet to tell us who those loans went to and what the terms of those arrangements were. The original inquires began at the tail end of the Bush Administration and we still don't know where a nickel of that money went.

So the answer is to blame Obama (who expanded the debt in many ways) and the illegal Hispanic community. Our priorities need as much work as our selection of scapegoats.

Illegal aliens have committed a crime.

Granted, I see this thing as far more complex but I guess I'm wrong for having compassion.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".

I guess those "unalienable rights" aren't a universal concept at all, and don't apply to illegal aliens, Marcus.

Even the ones that have not committed a crime. I hope he knows what he's doing.

Apparently immigrants are guilty until proven innocent by the standards of some people. Also note how the same people deliberately try to blur the lines between illegal immigrants and legal ones. Once they topple the illegal immigration issue, they aren't going to stop there. They are going to go after legal immigration.

Apparently immigrants are guilty until proven innocent by the standards of some people. Also note how the same people deliberately try to blur the lines between illegal immigrants and legal ones. Once they topple the illegal immigration issue, they aren't going to stop there. They are going to go after legal immigration.

scary white, non-Muslim police people. Invasion of the police body-snatchers. BOO.

Do you pull over Hispanics with drivers licences down there? Boo

Plenty, I've even said in other posts that most of their crime is traffic related. Marcus

They do up here. I always thought that if I drove with no licence that it was a crime. Boo

Not a crime that is punishable by deportation. Marcus

Not immigrants dumb ass, illegal immigrants. Illegal ALIENS.

Can you think of another first world nation with the lackadaisical immigration policy of the United States?

Well they are here illegallly so....

WSS

See my response to Boo a couple of posts back

Can you think of another first world nation with the lackadaisical immigration policy of the United States?

Germany, Italy, to name two I've lived in. Norway is another even though I've never lived there. However the the Utoya Island massacre was perpetrated by a man that had an extreme problem with immigration.

I actually disagree with the premise of your question. It is very hard to immigrate into the US.

www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/121114/5-hardest-countries-getting-citizenship.asp

www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/galleries/Visa-applications-the-hardest-countries-to-get-into/visa10/

From personal experience I can tell you a non-Egyptian US citizen can travel to Egypt without a visa. They just have to purchase one at the airport when they arrive. Doesn't get much easier than that.

It's very hard to legally immigrate. However if you just show up and don't leave no one will do anything about it. In fact, some places, law enforcement is actually bound not to do anything about it.

Perhaps the difficulty to legally immigrate is part of the reason for that. I'm all for making illegal immigration more difficult (in an unbiased way) so long as we also fix the legal immigration system.

See my response to Boo a couple of posts back

Is it the one where you say that entering this country illegally isn't punishable by deportation? If that's true I'll just called bullshit and be done with it. I guess in your jurisdiction somebody breaks into a 7-Eleven and you don't even have authorty to throw him out?

WSS

Is it the one where you say that entering this country illegally isn't punishable by deportation? If that's true I'll just called bullshit and be done with it. I guess in your jurisdiction somebody breaks into a 7-Eleven and you don't even have authorty to throw him out?

WSS

You misread that. I said driving while unlicensed is not punishable by deportation. I can post the statute if you still don't believe me. With that being said I'll leave the your burglary comment alone. Hope you're feeling better.

You misread that. I said driving while unlicensed is not punishable by deportation. I can post the statute if you still don't believe me. With that being said I'll leave the your burglary comment alone. Hope you're feeling better.

Well you're vague or I misunderstood.

I would agree that a traffic violation wooden call for deportation for anyone here with a green card or visa.

But that's kind of like rolling through a stop sign while driving a stolen car.

WSS

Archived