THE BROWNS BOARD

Muslims Raise $100K for Jewish Cemetery

Osiris

"El-Messidi, whose Philadelphia-based organization Celebrate Mercy creates interactive webcasts and videos that teach about the Prophet Muhammad, told NBC News that about two-thirds of those donating appear to be Muslim, while the remainder are largely Jewish."

I don't think we know the breakdown on this in regards to giving as it is speculation and guessing. The person who creates videos of Muhammad says/guesses this percentage and that is all it is a guess.

Recently a mosque that was burned down received over $900,000 to rebuild but I didn't see any speculation on a breakdown of the giving..any type guessing as to percentages who were Jews, Christians, Muslims or atheists. I don't think too many people give and say put me down as such and such faith.

"El-Messidi, whose Philadelphia-based organization Celebrate Mercy creates interactive webcasts and videos that teach about the Prophet Muhammad, told NBC News that about two-thirds of those donating appear to be Muslim, while the remainder are largely Jewish."

I don't think we know the breakdown on this in regards to giving as it is speculation and guessing. The person who creates videos of Muhammad says/guesses this percentage and that is all it is a guess.

Recently a mosque that was burned down received over $900,000 to rebuild but I didn't see any speculation on a breakdown of the giving..any type guessing as to percentages who were Jews, Christians, Muslims or atheists. I don't think too many people give and say put me down as such and such faith.

You can make a fair guess based on their names, and it's probable that he only offered the breakdown after they asked.

getting stupid, all Muslims are wonderful. Post the truth that some are not, and His highness osiris,

cleavage litella liberace manson family, and the featherbrain go apecrap and whine that the

other half of the truth, that some are NOT peaceful Muslims... and they scream

stupid generalization epithets.

I guess "Muslimphobe" doesn't have much of a ring to it.

Archived