THE BROWNS BOARD

HYPOCRITE Donna Brazile Requires VOTER ID for DNC Chair Vote

OldBrownsFan

WATCH: Dem Donna Brazile Concerned About VOTER FRAUD at DNC Chair Election

Democrats may decry voter ID as somehow being “racist” and act like voter fraud isn’t a problem, but when it comes to the party’s own elections to decide its next leader, it’s an entirely different story.

At the winter meeting to vote for the next leader of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) on Saturday, interim chair Donna Brazile expressed extreme concern about voter fraud and announced that voter ID would be required among voters, to “verify every name and signature.”

Brazile, who was caught sleazily giving Hillary Clinton’s campaign CNN debate questions in advance, announced to her fellow leftists:

“Pursuant to the rules of procedure, the chair has the discretion as to the voting mechanism. And it’s my determination, based on the system that we tested this morning, that I would like to use paper ballots. And I’ll tell you why. We have to make sure that we can not just count the ballots but verify every name and signature. And I want to make sure that at the conclusion of all of our votes, that you — the members of this party — will be able to review those ballots.”

Democrats were busy showing their ID’s and having their signatures verified to stop voter fraud at the time of this writing, so no announcement as to the election results are available.

But whomever it is should be asked, “Was it racist for Donna Brazile to demand voter ID to vote for the head of the DNC?”

http://politistick.com/watch-dem-donna-brazile-concerned-voter-fraud-dnc-chair-election/

yeah, they DON'T want any illegal votes on THEIR election....

but they know they like illegal votes in American public elections.

both ways. asswhole dems.

Archived