THE BROWNS BOARD

Many Americans Disapprove of Trump But Are Open to His Agenda

marcus

This article kinds of fills in the gaps of what I've been talking about all along. I think what draws his supporters to him is also what keeps potential supporters away.

I'm not against securing our boarders. I'm certainly not against arresting, prosecuting, and deporting dangerous criminals. If we must deport all illegals, then give the deserving ones a ligitamate chance to come back and become permanent residents and or citizens. Those that have paid their dues and completed the residency or citizenship process should be left in peace and allowed to freely travel as they see fit.

On one side of the coin it's good to see a President do what he's said he would do regarding things other than immigration as well.

On the flip side the things that stopped me from voting for him are some of the same things he continues to do. Such as speak in vague and general way. While I can agree that some institutions, laws, and ideas are "disasters" and "need to change or need to stop fast" , I'd also like to know specifically like to know what his plan is.

I'd also like him to answer "fake news" outlets with specific counters to criticism. His vagueness is in large part what opens the door to "fake news". I can understand why he's cautious as far as digging the hole deeper. But doing/saying nothing has consequences too.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again President Donald J. Trump has a golden opportunity to do some great things for this country. I just hope he doesn't allow himself to get in his own way.

Wrote in Ron Paul. Voted for him for the 08 and 12 in the primaries. Then when the Republicans nominated otherwise I voted otherwise. Voted for him this time because I believed him to be the best candidate still.

You wrote him in the general election or just the primaries?

WSS

Primaries 08, 12, and 16 as well as the general election.

many Americans disapproved of obaMao, too. Hence, Trump won.

as far as "vague", no simple statement can be explicit.

obamao and his "hope and change". THAT was really lacking in details.

THAT was extremely vague.... obaMao and higgardly were chronic, psycho-liars.

Trump doesn't lie. That is going to tick off a lot of hard core non-conservatives right there.

many Americans disapproved of obaMao, too. Hence, Trump won.

as far as "vague", no simple statement can be explicit.

obamao and his "hope and change". THAT was really lacking in details.

THAT was extremely vague.... obaMao and higgardly were chronic, psycho-liars.

Trump doesn't lie. That is going to tick off a lot of hard core non-conservatives right there.

My point is Cal. ObaMao didn't have to be President. In my opinion Ron Paul could've beat him. And he sir was pretty specific about what he wanted to do.

I'm not asking for the Bill or Executive Order word for word. But certainly more than "It's a disaster and it's going to stop right now." ??? Ok??? How Mr. President??? What makes your plan better? What can I do as a citizen to help see it through?

However, kudos to him for incorporating human trafficking into this immigration initiative. Just had to throw that in because I read that he at least recognizeds it as part of the immigration issue.

I get it. I thought Ron Paul was a screwball, though. Some things he said were great.

Other times, I think he was fruit loops screwball.

When Chris Kyle got murdered... he stupidly said:

“Chris Kyle’s death seems to confirm that ‘he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.’ Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn’t make sense”
"He was determined to fight a bloody Civil War. For 1/100 the cost of the war, plus 600,000 lives, enough money would have been available to buy up all the slaves and free them."
"Opinion polls consistently show that only about one percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action."
Paul hated President Obama's successful assassination attempt on evil 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin Laden on May 1, 2011. Paul actually felt that:
"...it was absolutely not necessary, and I think respect for the rule of law, international law—we wanted to keep it secret. No you don’t want to do that."
"A global economic collapse is imminent."

I get it. I thought Ron Paul was a screwball, though. Some things he said were great.

Other times, I think he was fruit loops screwball.

When Chris Kyle got murdered... he stupidly said:

Chris Kyles death seems to confirm that he who lives by the sword dies by the sword. Treating PTSD at a firing range doesnt make sense

That may have been his personal opinion but he wouldn't have tried to stop Chris Kyle either. While I think Chris Kyle is a true hero for his service abroad and trying to help those here at home; helping people through PTSD with guns is a calculated risk. I heard about what he was doing before his passing and the concept worried me even then.

"He was determined to fight a bloody Civil War. For 1/100 the cost of the war, plus 600,000 lives, enough money would have been available to buy up all the slaves and free them."

Are we talking about Lincoln here? If so I agree this is out in left field.

"Opinion polls consistently show that only about one percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action."

Probably polls taken by CNN, MSNBC, HLN etc. He actually had a pretty decent black constituency.

Paul hated President Obama's successful assassination attempt on evil 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin Laden on May 1, 2011. Paul actually felt that:

"...it was absolutely not necessary, and I think respect for the rule of law, international lawwe wanted to keep it secret. No you dont want to do that."

He felt is terrorism should be dealt with as a crime, using a criminal process. I'm mixed on that. However, I did agree that we wasted thousands of lives and trillions of dollars on a poor foreign policy. A foreign policy that strengthened the military industrial complex and enriched a few and impoverished millions.

"A global economic collapse is imminent."

The Federal Reserve has been leading that charge since 1913. I see global economic collapse as a real possibility A lot has to happen first but it's possible.

Ron Paul has some great stances, like smaller gov, etc.

but then, he thinks social security is unconstitutional. I like my social security...

the bigger problem is, the only legit choice was higgardly or Trump. The latter being

the only choice that would save America.

Ron Paul has some great stances, like smaller gov, etc.

but then, he thinks social security is unconstitutional. I like my social security...

the bigger problem is, the only legit choice was higgardly or Trump. The latter being

the only choice that would save America.

Well I sure hope so.

WSJ is typical fake news. . .

image.jpeg

http://www.snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

Theres ur explanation. They were not from two different mkts but one was the early edition and the other was the later edition. The headlines in question were about two different stories but because the picture above them is the same, it appears to be two headlines referencing the same story.

If u feel there's any other false notions that still cling to u, feel free to contact detective clevfan at anytime. Also, every Tuesday night I run a class on how to properly run a google query. Very informative stuff I highly recommend it.

☕️

WSJ is typical fake news. . .

image.jpeg

Maybe but I could relate to it. It seems as if that's all you can do with news these days; sharing it and talking about what it means to you. Really it all drives this agenda or that. Just have to find out what it all means to you and share that meaning with others.

It's to be hoped someone out there can build on that thought and you can help build one of theirs.

http://www.snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

Theres ur explanation. They were not from two different mkts but one was the early edition and the other was the later edition. The headlines in question were about two different stories but because the picture above them is the same, it appears to be two headlines referencing the same story.

If u feel there's any other false notions that still cling to u, feel free to contact detective clevfan at anytime. Also, every Tuesday night I run a class on how to properly run a google query. Very informative stuff I highly recommend it.

☕️

You "run a class" and you come up with Snopes....

Archived