THE BROWNS BOARD

White House confirms conversation with FBI about Trump and Russia

jbluhm86

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which begs the question, so what?

And can you guarantee no Democrats we're in communication with Russians at that time?

WSS

Well, when evidence emerges that the DNC had contact with Russian intelligence during the election, then an investigation of them would be prudent as well. But, since there is none, there's nothing to investigate on that front at the moment.

But, since we're playing hypothetical here, let me offer one: put HRC or Obama or any other president in the situation Trump currently finds himself in, and ask yourself how you'd feel about that. What do you think the reaction from the GOP would be if HRC was sitting as president and had done the exact same things Trump and his administration have done regarding the investigation into Russian ties?

reset. sale of uranium. higgardly.

Hillary's Russia Connection | The Weekly Standard
www.weeklystandard.com/hillarys-russia-connection/article/2004790

Oct 9, 2016 - The hands of US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton ® and Russian Foreign ... Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

WikiLeaks Ties Hillary's Campaign To Russia, Not Trump's | The ...
www.proudcons.com/wikileaks-ties-hillarys-campaign-to-russia-not-trumps/

Feb 17, 2017 - Hillary and her liberal puppet media have been slamming Trump for months about his alleged ties to Vladimir Putin, but what was just revealed ...

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-russian-bank-docs-show-how-putin-laundered-money-to-hillary-podesta/

This document traces the ownership of Metcombank, a relatively small Russian-domiciled bank located in the Russian Ural Mountains, to ownership by Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian billionaire with close ties to Putin.

As we shall see this document provides evidence of the circuitous path the Russian government has been using since Hillary Clinton was secretary of state to make large financial payments to John Podesta and to the Clinton Foundation.

1-ca63845a89.jpg

Well, when evidence emerges that the DNC had contact with Russian intelligence during the election, then an investigation of them would be prudent as well. But, since there is none, there's nothing to investigate on that front at the moment.

But, since we're playing hypothetical here, let me offer one: put HRC or Obama or any other president in the situation Trump currently finds himself in, and ask yourself how you'd feel about that. What do you think the reaction from the GOP would be if HRC was sitting as president and had done the exact same things Trump and his administration have done regarding the investigation into Russian ties?

I think I've been pretty clear about it that what is an outrage to party X is not an outrage to party Y until one loses the election to the other. Frankly I don't give fuck number one about anything with the Russians. And neither would you if it were Obama or HRC. I assume anyone with a vast business Empire will have contact with many players around the world. So what?

I'm a little disgusted that the issue is not the fact that the DNC were dirty bunch of sons of bitches.

It's like someone living next door to the mayor and photographing him pulling a Jerry Sandusky on a 10 year old and having the Press freak out over the guy that called him out.

WSS

Yeah the issue here isn't russia per se, its priebus stepping on his own dick and having conversations with people who may be investigating him.

Do you all remember how you chickens hopped up and down on one leg, and not entirely without genuine cause, when bill met whats her face on the tarmac?

Nobody remembers because it isn't a similar situation. You were talking about President Clinton talking to Obama's Attorney General during a case when his old lady was on the hook for criminal Behavior. Of which she was what off without any real investigation. The other is actually meaningless unless you can think of a Smoking Gun? Something other than bullshit you made up.

WSS

Nobody remembers because it isn't a similar situation. You were talking about President Clinton talking to Obama's Attorney General during a case when his old lady was on the hook for criminal Behavior. Of which she was what off without any real investigation. The other is actually meaningless unless you can think of a Smoking Gun? Something other than bullshit you made up.

WSS

its the "exact" same thing st typical.

This is one more reason why I believe that so long as we allow a single party to control the executive branch, the house, and the senate, pressure to enforce rules will be applied selectively.

As for conversations with Russia, I doubt they were talking about what tastes better between Coke and Pepsi. The concern is if promises were made to Russia like "If we get elected we will lift certain sanctions on you" that then might lead to Russia interfering in the elections. You can say 'well everyone does illegal stuff in politics.' Everyone speeds, too, and if you get pulled over for speeding, see how well the 'everyone does it' argument holds up in the eyes of the law.

When it comes to everyone does it we reall President Obama believing the microphone was off and telling Putin that when he was in charge things would be a lot different. So we actually know that happened.

Unlike what may or may not have been said between Russians and US officials which happens on a daily basis. Just for the record.

WSS

I actually expected some libs to show up and start posting

against Trump...

after they never had the honesty to critize obaMao for anything, and stay

silent on higgardly's scandals for eight years.

sure enough, a few did. Liberal nonsense never ends.

When it comes to everyone does it we reall President Obama believing the microphone was off and telling Putin that when he was in charge things would be a lot different. So we actually know that happened.

Unlike what may or may not have been said between Russians and US officials which happens on a daily basis. Just for the record.

WSS

He was president when he said that and it was in his legal authority to do so. Big difference. The whole issue with Trump's guy talking to Russia is that he was a private citizen at the time he did it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-summit-obama-medvedev-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326

but he didn't do anything wrong, they have the transcripts. It was Flynn

not being honest about what he said to Pence that got him dumped.

Meanwhile, history shows that obamao had a WH advisor and "green jobs czar" in

van jones, who was a radical, avowed communist. Where was all this "what does

Russia have on obaMao? did they blackmail him" garbage.

I hope Trump knows well enough to not have Russian kale for part of a dinner the next four years,

or all hell will break loose with the liberals.

My understanding of this story is the White House was contacted by the FBI first about this and they in turn talked to the FBI. Of course our MSM leaves out that the White House is responding to the FBI and not initiating a conversation. The White House says the FBI told them there was nothing to the reports of Russian involvement and then the White House called the FBI back asking them to knock down the stories since they were false. The White House may have been wrong but just the media making another mountain out of a molehill and having misleading headlines like the White House initiated this when they were responding.

Yes u have. Ofc nobody was buying it but nonetheless u did make that claim and were called out for it multiple times.

Find me one example cut and paste or suck my dick. Actually you can suck my dick either way.

I might be left on a few National issues but that doesn't make me a moderate Comma just in comparison with the hardcore right and left Wingers here.

WSS

Archived