THE BROWNS BOARD

White House confirms conversation with FBI about Trump and Russia

jbluhm86

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose they could have launched an investigation into

"possible" mass murder by obamao......."possible" contact with aliens from outer space...

all this antagonistic innuendo for character assassination purposes isn't going to fly well with

most American voters.

Honestly I'm pretty much ok with all the other cabinet positions other than Sessions. Not a fan of tillerson but oh well. Sessions though aggravates me. He's a distinct piece of dogshit.

Apparently dems are saying he had some improper meetings with russia (like the other one) and are trying to get rid of him based on that.

Apparently dems are saying he had some improper meetings with russia (like the other one) and are trying to get rid of him based on that.

I can't imagine anyone involved in government over the last many years hasn't had some sort of discussion or dialogue with somebody in Russia.

WSS

I can't imagine anyone involved in government over the last many years hasn't had some sort of discussion or dialogue with somebody in Russia.

WSS

The allegation is that Sessions lied under oath and said he didn't talk to them. Why would he lie about it? Because admitting to it exposes him to the possibility of being investigated for further possible violations, not limited to but including a violation of the Logan Act.

The allegation is that Sessions lied under oath and said he didn't talk to them. Why would he lie about it? Because admitting to it exposes him to the possibility of being investigated for further possible violations, not limited to but including a violation of the Logan Act.

Listening to the allegations as we type. Unless there is specific conversation about campaign mechanisms there's nothing there.

WSS

per·ju·ry
ˈpərj(ə)rē/

noun: perjury; plural noun: perjuries

the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.
synonyms: lying under oath, giving false evidence/testimony, making false statements, willful falsehood

PS had to chuckle about Claire mccaskill who says she's been on the committee for x amount of years and has never spoken to the Russians. Ah, great Claire, way to do your job.

WSS

I looked up exactly what that committee does and I'm not sure there's a specific need to speak to russians as it pertains to the committee. But there are other various reasons why a senator might speak with the rooskie ambassador. So he should have just said so. Unless he's worried about the content of those meetings being made public

of course Sessions meets with diplomats... he was a congressman. They asked him if he had contact/and discussions ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN, and of course, the answer is no.

He never asked him if he ever met with the ambassador. This is just smart ass quibbling false narrative garbage.

If a rep ever wins the presidency again, I hope the reps get down and dirty and screw with him even before

he gets one full day in office. Like hariry reid - he regrets changing the nuclear option rules. Like obamao, he regrets

stonewalling Bush's Supreme Court pick.

dishonest leftist sombeitches.

Archived