THE BROWNS BOARD

White House confirms conversation with FBI about Trump and Russia

jbluhm86

of course Sessions meets with diplomats... he was a congressman. They asked him if he had contact/and discussions ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN, and of course, the answer is no.

He never asked him if he ever met with the ambassador. This is just smart ass quibbling false narrative garbage.

If a rep ever wins the presidency again, I hope the reps get down and dirty and screw with him even before

he gets one full day in office. Like hariry reid - he regrets changing the nuclear option rules. Like obamao, he regrets

stonewalling Bush's Supreme Court pick.

dishonest leftist sombeitches.

Huh.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he apparently made a statement he did not have communications with the russians at any time while on the armed services committee. So one statement could be taken that he did talk to the ambassador just not about any campaign....but he also made the other statement.

If there was a legitimate meeting between him and the ambassador just say so. I dont understand this caginess. If ur up for a confirmation hearing you cant fuck around. Everybody knows this. He's put trump in a horrible position just like Flynn did. I dont understand why you trump fluffers aren't more upset by that fact.

of course Sessions meets with diplomats... he was a congressman. They asked him if he had contact/and discussions ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN, and of course, the answer is no.

He never asked him if he ever met with the ambassador. This is just smart ass quibbling false narrative garbage.

If a rep ever wins the presidency again, I hope the reps get down and dirty and screw with him even before

he gets one full day in office. Like hariry reid - he regrets changing the nuclear option rules. Like obamao, he regrets

Huh.jpg

Precisely.

This is obviously Obama, the Clinton's and Eric Holder plot to remove Trump from office. Why was this information 'discovered' the day after a successful speech to congress? There is some shady things going on in DC, and it isn't from Trump. It's from the old Administration.

Perhaps time to declare martial law and get to the bottom of t he conspiracy to undermine the will of the people?

Martial law on the national level may be declared by Congress or the president. Under Article I, Section 8, Clause 15, of the Constitution, Congress has the power "[t]o provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel Invasions." Article II, Section 2, Clause 1, of the Constitution declares that "[t]he President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States." Neither constitutional provision includes a direct reference to martial law. However, the Supreme Court has interpreted both to allow the declaration of martial law by the president or Congress. On the state level, a governor may declare martial law within her or his own state. The power to do so usually is granted in the state constitution.

If a DEMOCRAT ever wins the presidency again, I hope the reps get down and dirty and screw with him even before

dammit. Fixed.Went too fast again.

bs. fake news. that isn't throwing anybody under the bus. Sessions has every right to meet with

the Soviet ambassador. They just didn't discuss the election, etc.

That latter point was what was directly asked of Sessions. Not "have you ever met the Russian ambassador"

just, democrat leftist stupid.The democrat/marxists have declared a civll war against anybody who isn't on their

side of leftist garbage, in our gov.

He prob does have every right to meet the ambassador but he has to say so under oath. He could have just said yeah I met him for armed services reasons. The fact that he tried to keep that quiet throws shade on him.

Fuck him anyway, he said good people don't smoke weed which is the most intellectually lazy piece of horseshit generalization ive ever heard from a politicians mouth.

DEVASTATING PROOF OF MEDIA BIAS: New York Times Airbrushes Away Democrat’s Embarrassing False Claim Without a Trace

Jay Caruso noted that Senator Claire McCaskill had claimed early today never to have met with a Russian ambassador:

Then undeniable documentary and photographic evidence emerged that she had.

I bet she wishes she could just airbrush that initial tweet from history — like it never happened.

Kinda like the New York Times did today with her claim.

They reported it — and then, when they figured out it was wrong, they simply vanished it. Whoosh. Presto-change-o! It was never there. Did you hear me? It was never there.

Earlier today, The Times — and yes, I will name the reporters; they are Eric Lichtblau, Michael D. Shear, and Charlie Savage — published an article titled Democrats Call for Sessions to Recuse Himself From Russia Inquiry. (It now reads Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself from Russia Inquiry.) As the day went on, The Times revised the article in various ways, using the same URL, never noting their edits.

But my favorite edit came to the following paragraph, which was in the original story:

But Democrats were unassuaged. In a statement, Mr. Franken called Mr. Sessions’s testimony “at best misleading,” noting, “It’s clearer than ever now that the attorney general cannot, in good faith, oversee an investigation at the Department of Justice and the F.B.I. of the Trump-Russia connection, and he must recuse himself immediately.”

Senator Claire McCaskill, Democrat of Missouri, cast doubt on Mr. Sessions’s explanation that he had met with the Russian ambassador because of his duties as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, saying that was beyond the panel’s jurisdiction.

“I’ve been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years,” she wrote on Twitter on Thursday. “No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com.”

And Representative Elijah E. Cummings of Maryland, the ranking Democrat on the Oversight Committee, went further, calling for Mr. Sessions to resign because he let a “demonstrably false” statement stand for weeks without correcting the public record.

Then, the Internet began presenting proof that she was wrong, and the language in bold . . . disappeared.

You can track the changes at the site NewsDiffs.org. At 4:34 p.m. Eastern, the story still contained the paragraph above. But at 5:18 p.m. Eastern, New York Times axed the language in bold. Review the changes here. Here is a screenshot from NewsDiffs.org that shows the change made at 5:18 p.m.:

NewsDiffs-Sessions.jpg

It’s actually quite newsworthy that a politician who criticizes Jeff Sessions for saying he didn’t meet with the Russian ambassador when he had . . . herself said she didn’t meet with the Russian ambassador when she had. If the New York Times were interested in simply reporting newsworthy material, they would have left in McCaskill’s claim, and reported that she was wrong.

I’m going to say that again, because it’s important. If the New York Times were interested in simply reporting newsworthy material, they would have left in McCaskill’s claim, and reported that she was wrong.

But, you see, they’re not interested in simply reporting newsworthy material. They have an agenda. This didn’t fit their agenda. So they disappeared it. Without a trace. Without a hint that it had ever been there.

Except, that is, at NewsDiffs.org (and on the Twitter timeline of the Federalist’s Sean Davis, who first caught this).

If you want to understand why Americans are furious at the news media, this is Exhibit A. The newspaper of record deliberately covered up a newsworthy story that we can prove they knew about, just because it was inconvenient for the leftist, anti-Trump agenda they are pushing.

You want to know why we don’t trust you, media? This is why. Right here.

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2017/03/02/devastating-proof-media-bias-new-york-times-airbrushes-away-democrats-embarrassing-false-claim-without-trace/

Soros Spends Over $48 Million Funding Media Organizations ...

www.mrc.org/commentary/soros-spends-over-48-million-funding-...

For George Soros and ProPublica's other liberal backers, it was again proof ... of funding journalism was a powerful way to influence the American public. ... It turns out that Soros' influence doesn't just include connections to top mainstream ...

Over 30 Major News Organizations Linked to George Soros | Media...

www.mrc.org/commentary/over-30-major-news-organizati...

When liberal investor George Soros gave $1.8 million to National Public Radio, it became ... influence the controversial billionaire has on the mainstream media.

9 Things You Need To Know About George Soros | Daily Wire

www.dailywire.com/news/8427/9-things-you-need-know-about-geo...

Aug 17, 2016 ... Soros basically funds the leftist mainstream media. ... News president and former ''Good Morning America'' executive producer;; Kathleen Hall ...

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News ...

www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ti...

May 11, 2011 ... When liberal investor George Soros gave $1.8 million to National ... influence the controversial billionaire has on the mainstream media. ... Ben Sherwood, ABC News president and former "Good Morning America" executive ...

Where Is Media Coverage of George Soros Meddling in U.S. Internal...

www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23980-wh...

Sep 2, 2016 ... Why is the mainstream media so willing to forego any mention of Soros' machinations and interventions into America's internal affairs? Why are ...

So, it looks like Jeff Sessions used political funds from his reelection account to pay for campaign expenses at the Republican National Convention back in August, where he met with...wait for it...Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. Maybe its just me, but that seems to be a rather peculiar place to have a meeting with a Russian Ambassador...to definitely not talk about Trump's campaign...

"Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it." - Jeff Sessions

giphy.gif

So, it looks like Jeff Sessions used political funds from his reelection account to pay for campaign expenses at the Republican National Convention back in August, where he met with...wait for it...Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. Maybe its just me, but that seems to be a rather peculiar place to have a meeting with a Russian Ambassador...to definitely not talk about Trump's campaign...

"Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it." - Jeff Sessions

giphy.gif

nothingburger.jpg?w=640

Turns out the Russian Ambassador was in Obama’s White House 22 TIMES!

"Put this with the fact that Obama promised Medvedev and Putin that he’d be more flexible after he won the election and you’ve got yourself a…

Nevermind."

http://therightscoop.com/turns-out-the-russian-ambassador-was-in-obamas-white-house-22-times/

nothingburger.jpg?w=640

Turns out the Russian Ambassador was in Obamas White House 22 TIMES!

"Put this with the fact that Obama promised Medvedev and Putin that hed be more flexible after he won the election and youve got yourself a

Nevermind."

http://therightscoop.com/turns-out-the-russian-ambassador-was-in-obamas-white-house-22-times/

It's been said more than once, Obama was already President by this point and well within his ability to do/say that sort of thing.

innuendo, character assassination and false narratives gone wild with rage. Dangerous dirty marxist

gang warfare run amok.

corrupt organized crime, says I.

Archived