THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's Let Joe Thomas Start the Combine Thread

TexasAg1969

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realy like what i have seen from adam bisnowaty

I was disappointed in what I saw from him in pass pro at the Senior Bowl; but everyone has a bad day I suppose. Hopefully he did better in the week of practices and1 on 1 drills leading up to it.

Lets watch som QB,WR,TE today

pumped up for it. Would like to thank the staff of NFL network all dressing in the Mitchell Trubisky UNC Alumni entire..Throw the damn Rock Mitch!!

deshone kizer was a bit slower than expected clocking at 4.84 at his fastest (unofficial) roughly as fast as paxton lynch :\. From most sites i have seen he was expected run a full tenth of a second faster.

an Texas AM qb has the fastest time right now I'm sure our local aggie is pleased

Kenny Galladay? 6'4" 4.51 looked like he ran with intensity i'll keep an eye on him.

Kupp ran pretty slow, Jones did good for himself pretty quick.

WR's flyin 40's...compare to Higgins-4.64 Louis-4.43 Payton-4.47 Corey Coleman(pro day)-4.40 EDIT---there goes my hope on a Zay Jones slide :mad:. Nobody had him at 4.46/4.48 40's. Good Luck Pirate..errggg..

I'm always amused at how shocked people are when they find out these aggressive, angry, testosterone-filled, roided up freaks flip out on someone.

Foster's status on my board remains completely unchanged after this incident (though not participating in the combine may hurt him--but these are two separate issues).

NFL network, forget your 3 sideline amigos, put 4 QB squares in each corner of my TV with cameras on the QB who's throwing :) the gauntlet,a great drill

The details are out. Snooze

Your boy acted like a primadonna and got pissy/whiny and was put in his place. How many times has a player been kicked out of the combine for arguing? The cat has some character concerns. He will need to make up for his mistake in private workouts if he hopes to not affect his draft stock. Do you seriously want a rookie thats spouting "do you know who I am?" to nurses and shit? Entitled Prick

A lot of overthrows by kizer so far :\ Kenny is doing great!

Really Hyping Kupp but the only + i have seen is his hands i really want to like him more lol

The Analyst's just said accuracy has been poor in the first group which looks correct.

Beathard has thrown the ball the best so far >.< Kizer has a bigger arm but accuracy is an issue

Your boy acted like a primadonna and got pissy/whiny and was put in his place. How many times has a player been kicked out of the combine for arguing? The cat has some character concerns. He will need to make up for his mistake in private workouts if he hopes to not affect his draft stock. Do you seriously want a rookie thats spouting "do you know who I am?" to nurses and shit? Entitled Prick

Wanna watch a bunch of nerds, then don't watch football.

That attitude is the same one that's going to make him refuse to be denied by a 235 lb. RB in the hole. That's gonna make him grab Shon Coleman by the facemask and give him the Gary Burteer-to-Ray in Remember the Titans speech. Same attitude that's gonna make our defense nasty.

The great thing about football as it relates to a guy that says something like "do you know who I am?" is that you get to find out (and adjust, if you can) the answer for yourself.

Wanna watch a bunch of nerds, then don't watch football.

That attitude is the same one that's going to make him refuse to be denied by a 235 lb. RB in the hole. That's gonna make him grab Shon Coleman by the facemask and give him the Gary Burteer-to-Ray in Remember the Titans speech. Same attitude that's gonna make our defense nasty.

The great thing about football as it relates to a guy that says something like "do you know who I am?" is that you get to find out (and adjust, if you can) the answer for yourself.

its the same "attitude" that gets some girl knocked around in an elevator and then the browns are left holding their dicks because you wanted "attitude". What to know who he is? just another rookie that aint done shit in the league.

Likely the latter Logic. He's a good player and the best ILB to come out in years but you gotta be cool when playing with the domestic issues guys.Stupid Decision. Maybe the nurse was screwing with him i dont know.

its the same "attitude" that gets some girl knocked around in an elevator and then the browns are left holding their dicks because you wanted "attitude". What to know who he is? just another rookie that aint done shit in the league.

Likely the latter Logic. He's a good player and the best ILB to come out in years but you gotta be cool when playing with the domestic issues guys. Maybe the nurse was screwing with him

"Do you have any medical issues we should know about?"

"Stop being so nosey, bitch!"

@RobertKlemko: Adding some detail to Reuben Foster incident which led to his dismissal from combine, per source...

@RobertKlemko: Foster grew impatient with long line for exams... pulled the 'do you know who I am?' card.

@RobertKlemko: A male hospital employee, unimpressed, told him he would wait like everyone else.

@RobertKlemko: Foster warned the man that he'd put hands on him, and the employee said, simply, Do it.

@RobertKlemko: That's when the "face to face, heated exchange" happened, as Schefter reported

doesnt really sound so tough to me......actually, the opposite....

Truly bad ass men dont ask "do you know who I am?"....and act out like that.......the insecure ones do....

Guarantee his stock is dropping as we speak.....low character AND rotary cuff issues.......

He might just be there at #12.....then the REAL debate will begin......;)

So Foster is the first tough guy with a mean streak to ever go to the combine or is he the first one dumb enough to get booted from the combine?

Well only guys with recent injuries get sent to the hospital for medical exams. So that limits your pool quite a bit. Then you limit it to who's gotten dicked around by the staff for this long. I don't know that, neither do you. Then we don't know if he asked nicely first and was responded to rudely by the doctor (sorry I forgot--doctors are NEVER rude). We don't know if the NFL has had this happen before and just decided to ignore it. We don't know anything. For you folks that want to see some self-restraint, he never put hands on this precious medical employee.

Lastly, I'm not saying he's not an entitled prick. I'm saying he's a football player, so it's not relevant to the position he occupies in my world.

The nurse didn't know she was dealing with the first tough guy to have ever attended an NFL combine.

I'd certainly say he's in a class of his own, at least among this year's participants. Certainly on the field anyway.

Likely the latter Logic. He's a good player and the best ILB to come out in years but you gotta be cool when playing with the domestic issues guys.Stupid Decision. Maybe the nurse was screwing with him i dont know.

So getting rattled by a rude employee is now comparable to beating your wife in an elevator. Got it.

Archived