THE BROWNS BOARD

THAT! was a President..

Axe

His speech had lots of good moments. The best of which for me was when U.S. Navy Special Operator, Senior Chief William "Ryan" Owens was honored and Trump gave the bible verse that there is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends.

that was no less than one of the greatest speeches ever.

For all the lamenting over his lack of being presidential...

that was PRESIDENTIAL. It was beautiful. We surely saved America,

and Trump and whoever will work with him, will help make America

Great Again.

Can you imagine Obama and Hillary sitting at home watching?

Best speech that I have seen in ages. Trump was on his game big league.

All of the Trump haters and those wanting to see him fail had to be depressed last night as he gave a great unifying message. The dems with their sour faces came off looking small and petty as they mostly sat on their hands even at times when Trump spoke of issues all Americans should support.

I've been pretty consistent on this, speeches don't mean anything to me. Especially State of the Union addresses. I didn't find anything outrageous in this one and don't understand the spewing of bile by the left but that's what they do. I don't think any president puts any substance whatsoever in a State of the Union Address.

This one was surprisingly inoffensive but that's about it.

WSS

I've been pretty consistent on this, speeches don't mean anything to me. Especially State of the Union addresses. I didn't find anything outrageous in this one and don't understand the spewing of bile by the left but that's what they do. I don't think any president puts any substance whatsoever in a State of the Union Address.

This one was surprisingly inoffensive but that's about it.

WSS

I think this speech was different in the media has been busy for weeks trying to portray Trump as Hitler and all kinds of other craziness so this speech was important to show the American people he is not the person the media is trying to paint.

It appears to me that an adult finally got Trump's attention and told him he can't go in front

of Congress and start ranting about the media and "Obama's shadow government/negro army

is behind the demonstrations", etc. It looks like---for one night, anyway---he realized that R's only

hold a 52-48 majority in the Senate and that he is going to need some of those D's if he wants

to get anything passed.

But, we'll see. Does he remain presidential Donald or does he resort back to the ridiculous tweets which

seems to be his norm. His history doesn't exactly give me much optimism.

I think this speech was different in the media has been busy for weeks trying to portray Trump as Hitler and all kinds of other craziness so this speech was important to show the American people he is not the person the media is trying to paint.

You aren't under the impression that the scales will fall from the eyes of the media and they will be fair from here on out are you?

WSS

Exactly. obamao never once looked presidential in any speech, it was like

he was locked in to being in a college minorities rights debate...

for years.

I'm sure if Trump had said he was president of "57 states", all hell would have

broken loose in the msmedia and the dems.

meanwhile, not only did obamao refer to 57 States in our country.... so did his

new chairman of the DNC.

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/02/just-like-obama-tom-perez-thanks-57-states/

Well. Obama was a first class bull shit artist that screwed the country up so bad, but could play the part of US President like he actually knew what the hell he was doing.

Trump is right about the Democrat media and Barry Obama backstabbing him behind the scenes.

Obama could always give a good speech, giving the impression he knew exactly what he was doing...which was exactly what Trump did last night.

So, from here on out do we get presidential Donald, the sober-faced president exhorting us to all come together for the good of the country?

Or do we revert back to adolescent Donald, tweeting about crowd size and fake news?

You aren't under the impression that the scales will fall from the eyes of the media and they will be fair from here on out are you?

WSS

No, but their efforts to constantly portray Trump in a negative light were stymied by Trump himself who presented himself and his vision for America very well.

No, but their efforts to constantly portray Trump in a negative light were stymied by Trump himself who presented himself and his vision for America very well.

LOL

Yeah, maybe.

;)

You didn't happen to catch Chuck Schumer remarking on the speech this morning did you?

He didn't actually use the words 'lying cocksucker' but the implication was pretty clear as the MSNBC Bunch kissed his ass.

WSS

If Congress and Trump actually do fix the inner cities, and give all kids a great

op to a terrific education.....

the only enraged people in the country will be the democrats - they will have lost their

"cash cow"

meanwhile, the feminist haters were invited by the Dems...

they were all dressed in white. I read this, and just thought it was

a hilarious observation and opinion:

USA Patriot 76 on

Mar 1, 2017 7:25 pm said:
9,050 points

"Why did the women of the Democrat party choose to honor the KKK at this event by wearing all white? I realize it is their heritage but seems seriously out of place. They couldn’t have been bringing attention to women’s sufferage because the 15th Amendment vote was 100% Republican and 0% Democrat.

Archived