THE BROWNS BOARD

Chris Long

Clevfan4life

Could Long be the vet we need that knows Williams system front to back?

It wouldn't suprise me if Williams is pushing for him. "IF" that were to happen though it brings into question what the FO is thinking with that first pick. I know it's just talk, but the whole "we're open to discussions with the first pick" talk from Sashi could be an indicator they're not sold on Garrett. Williams gets Long back in his system partnered with Nassib and Og, perhaps they want to drop back a few spots to see if they can still get Allen?

back in my concert days in 1975 I saw a British band named Ace sing "How LOng has this been going on" than next on stage was Hall & Oates singing "I Can't go for that" I may have been drunk but now it is all making perfectly good sense :lol:

back in my concert days in 1975 I saw a British band named Ace sing "How LOng has this been going on" than next on stage was Hall & Oates singing "I Can't go for that" I may have been drunk but now it is all making perfectly good sense :lol:

I see what you did there ... But "I Can't Go For That" was an 80's song.

Zombo

I don't see the Browns sending that message to their players, about third and fourth

chances, after a player has blown it that badly.

If he's going to be that great, I'd trade him to the bears or niners for a second or third round draft pick,

and draft a wr with that pick, that loves the game, and has a work ethic and character to match.

Zombo

that only confirms that I Was drunk :) Finding my ticket stub says it was a Friday in 1982 in Columbus than off to The Shoe for a Saturday kick-off. Damn I miss those days.No wonder the wife says I don't throw out nothing..my response,cause i don't drink responsively

A few other songs applicable to the Browns?:

Helter Skelter, Beatles

Momma we'er all Crazy Now...Slade

I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself....Dusty Springfield/Burt Bacharach

Heartache Tonight...The Eagles

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For....U2

Bet on The Blues...John Denver

It was a really Long concert...

If long comes, does that hint toward Allen maybe?

You mean because they will have acquired a DE?...thus not be in the market for Gayrett?

Could be.

As I noted....if not the QB....I may be in that camp nevertheless regardless however wherefore thusly.

If long comes, does that hint toward Allen maybe?

News is out about both Allen's shoulders having labrum repairs, one in 2015, one in 2016. Further both are "moderately" arthritic and have been "... partially dislocated and subluxed in different years."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788884/article/jonathan-allen-out-to-prove-shoulders-not-a-hinderance

I've seen the same... but the weakening/deterioration of joints that are already yielding dislocations and sublexations, I think takes him out of #1 overall consideration...

... but improves chances of him being there at #12.

I've seen the same... but the weakening/deterioration of joints that are already yielding dislocations and sublexations, I think takes him out of #1 overall consideration...

... but improves chances of him being there at #12.

"All I Have To Do is Dream"-Everly Brothers

A few other songs applicable to the Browns?:

Helter Skelter, Beatles

Momma we'er all Crazy Now...Slade

I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself....Dusty Springfield/Burt Bacharach

Heartache Tonight...The Eagles

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For....U2

Bet on The Blues...John Denver

Please add...just a quick reply here lol

Never Say Die, Black Sabbath

Mistreated, Deep Purple

Tragedy, Bee Gees