THE BROWNS BOARD

Remember 1 1/2 years versus 2 days

DaManBeagles

Come Thursday don’t forget DA was given 1 1/2 years to perform and a whole off season as a starter.

BQ is going to be given two days so hold off on judging till after the end of the season!

If DA is a true professional he will back Brady and I am for sure he expects his supporters to do the same!

Thanks

Big Steve

Go Colts,Go Notre Dame

That won't happen, Quinn played so so in a preseason game and you'd think the guy is a Ryan Leaf bust already.

Nope, the Oregon Trail and some of these others will scrutinize every incompletion, TO, 3 and out etc. like it never, ever happened to their boy who was given close to two seasons of starting.

Wanna bet?

Guest ATENEARS

Anderson put up some HUGE stats last season. Some of the best numbers we've seen around here in 20-30 years .... It's a tall order for Brady to compete with that in the final 8 games, but kind of comes with the territory I guess.

I've spent most of my time around here trying to turn discussion on the other 21 starters, and I'll continue to do so because I hate all QB's.

Hopefully Braylon only drops 10 passes in these final 8 games and shows improvement. Hopefully Jamal loses the happy feet and turns into the plow horse we need. Hopefully Winslow finds open space even if he has to stumble there and someone steps up as a true #2 Receiving threat. Hope the O-line plays more consisteint, and our DB's do too ... I'll be looking for this change to make a difference across the board, not just in the stat column. I'm hoping the change in the field general unites the team, or no one wins.

Anderson put up some HUGE stats last season. Some of the best numbers we've seen around here in 20-30 years .... It's a tall order for Brady to compete with that in the final 8 games, but kind of comes with the territory I guess.

I've spent most of my time around here trying to turn discussion on the other 21 starters, and I'll continue to do so because I hate all QB's.

Hopefully Braylon only drops 10 passes in these final 8 games and shows improvement. Hopefully Jamal loses the happy feet and turns into the plow horse we need. Hopefully Winslow finds open space even if he has to stumble there and someone steps up as a true #2 Receiving threat. Hope the O-line plays more consisteint, and our DB's do too ... I'll be looking for this change to make a difference across the board, not just in the stat column. I'm hoping the change in the field general unites the team, or no one wins.

Look, you can rant all you want about the rest of the team, it's not like a ton of us haven't stepped up and talked about the failures of a bunch of guys. Last week, I went in depth about how Wimbley has sucked balls since his rookie season and got maybe three different people discussing it.

The bottom line is this, the Browns made the move they needed to make at QB whether it turns out right or not. DA's stats are terrible, he's proven over and over he's not a winner and fades in crunch time and it's time to see the kid, plain and simple.

It has no bearing on what you think or hate about QB's, right now the conversation is about Quinn getting the nod finally, which is the right decision (regardless of the innuendo floating that Lerner came in and told everybody he would fire them if the faggy QB doesn't start).

It's here, we can break down who else sucked after this game, along with why Queen didn't go 32-35 for 5 TD's and 400 yards with no picks.

He has half a season...I would expect he can produce half of DA's numbers last year....so 14 tds and maybe 1800 yards passing.

I have heard a lot about the guy....so now it's time to see if he can walk the walk since many talked the talk.

Just win.

He has half a season...I would expect he can produce half of DA's numbers last year....so 14 tds and maybe 1800 yards passing.

I have heard a lot about the guy....so now it's time to see if he can walk the walk since many talked the talk.

Just win.

Wrong. He gets almost two years of starts to prove he's a competent and consistent NFL QB that doesn't regress and rank near the bottom of the league's stats.

Just thought I'd help you out a little bit there.

Wrong. He gets almost two years of starts to prove he's a competent and consistent NFL QB that doesn't regress and rank near the bottom of the league's stats.

Just thought I'd help you out a little bit there.

Spot on.

You'd think all these people crying about DA were talking about Kosar getting benched near the end of his career. DA never arrived. Flashed a ton of promise, but also was consistent in many of his weaknesses. Don't fret. If Quinn implodes we can always go back to DA. That's assuming that the rumors about his fragile ego and confidence levels are just that: rumor.

Archived