THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Madden 2010 Prediction

Guest AdaM
Since the Browns rating was an overall 88 in Madden 2009, what is your prediction for their rating in 2010? Mine is 67.

And also, with all of these offseason moves, is the game going to have all of the new players we have received?

Maybe try a madden or EA sports forum

given the locale, its safe to assume that we're more concerned with the actual browns.....and not what a few mediocre programmers think of them.

With multiple months to go until kickoff, I am simply expanding the topic range to offer insight and entertainment.

With multiple months to go until kickoff, I am simply expanding the topic range to offer insight and entertainment.

hey ClevelandSound, I'm a madden fan so won't bust your balls!!! I have to be a Madden fan stuck over here in England, it gives me an NFL fix in between sporadic coverage of football over here.

I was disappointed with some of the key players' abilities in 09, Cribbs should have been a far batter evader than he turned out to be. JT never dominated and DA was useless, of that bit was on the money :)

88 last year, this year I'd say 73. I don't think they finalise the rosters til right near the end in August so the lineups are pretty true. I think the young knowledgeable crowd download roster updates but I can never be bothered and end up with Bentley as center for a season!!

Are you on xbox360? if so, gimme your name and we'll hook up for a game.

PS ever played Madden on the Wii? It's great.

Inspecta, I have no idea how to do any of that stuff! Yeah I'd say your D is pretty tough! lol.

To be honest I don't like playing as the Browns with anything other than Browns players, I don't have the greatest of records, at least not on any setting above Rookie!

What platform are u on?

Last years 88 should have been a 44 if EA counted the coaching factor...hehehehe

I would say this years madden rating will be mid 50s to mid 60s...if EA counted coaching this years browns would be an 88...;)

Archived