THE BROWNS BOARD

Uh, great

I was thinking about it.... "thanks for the illegals, obaMao" would have been the title.

and it is obaMao's fault - this open borders garbage.

I was thinking about it.... "thanks for the illegals, obaMao" would have been the title.

and it is obaMao's fault - this open borders garbage.

Do you morons understand just how long ms-13 has been in this country? They were hacking people on the streets in DC in the 80's. I learned about them in the late 90's taking some legal and CJ courses.

Do you morons understand just how long ms-13 has been in this country? They were hacking people on the streets in DC in the 80's. I learned about them in the late 90's taking some legal and CJ courses.

That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

WSS

WSS

I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

It's robocop!

It's robocop!

What up dude!!! Hey no beef on my end about last week.I took all that way too personal I hope we can get past it.

WSS

Omg facepalm. Steve......srsly dude, u can probably take the word out of ur vocabulary cause u got really no stand to use it unless ur talking about urself. Marcus already explained so I won't bother but it shows how some people are capable of deductive reasoning while others......well..........maybe not so much

I never attempted to pin Jack shit on Obama. I posted the story about some bastards here illegally killing people.

I don't give a flying fuck how long the gangs been here or how these Pricks got here.

Of course only one of the two parties flaunts illegal immigrants.

WSS

. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

Right on all counts, otherwise it's actually reagan that has to eat the dick over ms-13. Not only was he president at the time, some of his admins foreign policies led to the civil strife in Central America that is directly responsible for those people coming here.

Soooooo, reagan did it reagan did it reagan did it Fuck Reagan fuck Reagamao Lols

I never attempted to pin Jack shit on Obama. I posted the story about some bastards here illegally killing people.

I don't give a flying fuck how long the gangs been here or how these Pricks got here

Of course only one of the two parties flaunts illegal immigrants.

WSS

That's fine Steve. Just trying to offer a different perspective. I was going by other comments being made in here as well. My bad for not multi quoting it.

However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect. Marcus

I'm not saying that though, not at all. But ms-13 has been here, and you still can't defend obaMao on it, because

his stupidass open borders policy has:

A. Led to an ms-13 EPIDEMIC. this is a fact.

B. Ms-13 is also recruiting illegals out the wazoo. What choice do the illegals have? so many are unvetted, so many

are without an education, no skills, often don't speak english at all, ObaMao - too many unvetted illegals - growth of ms-13.

1. Another Gift from Obama’s Amnesty: MS-13 Gang Epidemic
    www.thedailysheeple.com/another-gift-from-obamas-amne...

Another Gift from Obama’s Amnesty: MS-13 Gang Epidemic May 24, 2015 | The Daily Sheeple | www.TheDailySheeple.com | 5,640 views.

2. Obama/ Democrats Importing MS-13 Gang Members | Right Punditry
    rightpunditry.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/obama....

Aug 13, 2014 · Obama/ Democrats Importing MS-13 Gang Members. ... This is a direct results of the corrupt agenda of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrat Party.

1. MS-13, Violent Street Gangs Recruiting Newly Arrived Illegal Youth Obama floods country with violent illegals, then demands more gun control

Illegal Alien MS-13 Gang Member Released By Obama ...

www.teaparty.org/illegal-alien-ms-13-gang-member...

(Daily Caller) – An 18-year-old illegal alien who is a documented member of the violent MS-13 street gang and has a criminal history involving gun charges was ...

so, THIS IS A QUESTION to anybody with any sense:

Why the hell, since obaMAO designated ms-13 as an international criminal org... IN 2012....

WHY THE HELL DID HE CONTINUE
WITH THE OPEN BORDERS, UNVETTED IMMIGRATION ???????

http://virallable.com/obama-administration-designates-ms-13-street-gang-as-international-criminalorganization/

I didn't say it was all on obaMao. he just tossed gasoline on the fire, dammit. THAT IS the POINT.

obaMao designated ms13 as an international criminal org.

obaMao insists on wide open no borders, no vetting of illegals.

obaMao protects illegals, releases ms-13 illegals.

ms-13 is growing dynamically with the flood of destitute, non-english speaking,

no skils in any trade, etc, and they are joining ms-13 like crazy.

ms-13 explodes on our national scene.

Now, anybody who figures that obamao isn't part of ms-13's crimes in our country NOW,

is just all soaked in egypt.

or, an asswhole.

obaMao designated ms13 as an international criminal org.

obaMao insists on wide open no borders, no vetting of illegals.

obaMao protects illegals, releases ms-13 illegals.

ms-13 is growing dynamically with the flood of destitute, non-english speaking,

no skils in any trade, etc, and they are joining ms-13 like crazy.

ms-13 explodes on our national scene.

Now, anybody who figures that obamao isn't part of ms-13's crimes in our country NOW,

is just all soaked in egypt.

or, an asswhole.

You took what I said as defense of Obama? You had to have stopped reading after I said blaming JUST Obama is not historically correct.

I even said his policies contributed but that obviously went over your head.

This just goes to show how blaming one party for our border and immigration problems is a fallacy as effective as pissing into a tornado. This obsession with it's this one's fault or that one's fault has blinded both sides from the truth.

That truth is both conservatives and liberals squandered plenty of chances to take control of our borders. We've been too busy policing the rest of the world and throwing money down a bottomless pit (Military Industrial Complex).

When instead somewhere along the line if these so called leaders (democraps or republicants)were so smart, they could've figured out the difference between military spending and defense spending. Had they figured it out we would have already been all over this border problem.

And cals missing my point that ms-13 isnt "exploding" on the scene. They've been doing exactly what they do for decades, no more no less. Its just that most people uninterested in the subject barely ever heard of them despite the fact that back in the late 90's LE considered them the worst gang in the country.

Im not in disagreement about the democrats long standing immigration policies, which is why I lean right on the issue. But cal per usual, has to start every fucking thread with hystrionic proclamations of these dire problems that to him just exploded out of nowhere cause....."dat negro". When a simple google search would yield answers to just how long these dudes have been in the U.S and have been brutally murdering people.

They are no more dangerous today than they were 30 years ago. Its just now we hear about it because of the immigration shouting match going on. But obamao runs ms-13 and tells em who to kill!!!

And so nothing should be done about it? They're tenured? Is that what you're saying?

You took what I said as defense of Obama? You had to have stopped reading after I said blaming JUST Obama is not historically correct.

I even said his policies contributed but that obviously went over your head.

This just goes to show how blaming one party for our border and immigration problems is a fallacy as effective as pissing into a tornado. This obsession with it's this one's fault or that one's fault has blinded both sides from the truth.

That truth is both conservatives and liberals squandered plenty of chances to take control of our borders. We've been too busy policing the rest of the world and throwing money down a bottomless pit (Military Industrial Complex).

When instead somewhere along the line if these so called leaders (democraps or republicants)were so smart, they could've figured out the difference between military spending and defense spending. Had they figured it out we would have already been all over this border problem.

Well, yeah, it's obaMao, and him alone, that ***opened our borders wide open to illegals and kept releasing them

even after they committed crimes***

Yes, I never appreciated Bush, and others not stopping illegal immigration. I blamed Bush for that while he was pres.

You are correct - my point is, however, that obaMao threw gasoline on the illegal immigrant fire. The problem is many times

worse, many times faster. Not the only one who failed to fix it...but he made it FAR WORSE. So, most of the fault lies

with obamao now. that's all. I'm just not good at following moral equivalency that I disagree with. ObaMao blew our borders

wide open, WITH NO VETTING. It's going to be hell trying to fix it. And I'm not talking about those who came here and have

jobs and have been here for many years, etc. The crimes are adding up dramatically - crimes that DID NOT HAVE TO

HAVE EVER HAPPENED. That's all. You are five star classy on this board - I just disagree with you once in a while.

I'll tell you this my friend. In the grand scheme of things the Washington blame game will keep us in park (haven't even shifted to be stuck in any gear).

While I think people just trying to get by will suffer. I support the need to get dangerous people that are not U.S. Citizens out of here. Moreover, I say any citizen doing business with dangerous illegals (be it drugs, guns, or human trafficking) should have their citizenship revoked and share the same fate as their business partners.

Archived