THE BROWNS BOARD

New roster numbers.

Guest AdaM
What player is what number now that we have alot of new players? (im looking to buy a robiske jersey)

Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it ;)

Guest AdaM
azii5c.jpg

Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.

If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<

Carey, Don #37

Carey just "micro-blogged":

"i like 37, i dont know if i will try to get 27 tho. im thinking new team new number new beginning!!"

Personally, I can't wait to see MoMass. Have a hunch he'll be a good one.

Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.

If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<

It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

I would be happy if it was available :)

Mmmmm...Amber :wub:

Guest c-dawg
It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

I would be happy if it was available :)

Mmmmm...Amber :)

Sweet Photoshop work (or whichever program you used).

amber needs one in pink >_<

I'm not touching that ... except to say: Congratulations on your first customer, Dan.

Zombo

--Are you paying attention Skippy ... sounds like the Brownsstore is going to need pink robiskie iron-ons with matching thongs

I'm not touching that ... except to say: Congratulations on your first customer, Dan.

Zombo

--Are you paying attention Skippy ... sounds like the Brownsstore is going to need pink robiskie iron-ons with matching thongs

I repeat! DO NOT iron on while wearing thong!

Archived