THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt Pelosi LIED, she could resign - photo proof

calfoxwc

So now democrats Pelosi and McCaskill who are calling for Sessions to resign are using the same argument Sessions used about his congressional testimony. They at first denied meeting any Russian ambassadors then clarify after it comes out later they have met with Russian ambassadors that it was in a different capacity. Isn't that the same thing Sessions said about his testimony? The hypocrisy is strong here.

Man U guys are on 5 alarm dmg control. So if we're equating her public sit down with medvedyev, where kilsysk was also present along with other parties on both sides.......where's the photo of sessions with kilsyak in a private meeting apparently right here in cleveland? I mean if it was the same sort of photo op meeting than surely a photo exists right?

There isn't a photo because it was a private meeting between two individuals with no one else being able to corroborate the contents of the meeting. Now I'm frankly not suggesting something nefarious went down, that's doubtful to me. But i dont understand why sessions didn't just say I met with him some months ago on unrelated to the campaign business that had to do with the armed services committee. And then he would probably, at least to the other members of the committee, explain the meeting.

That's his obligations as senator. I mean, unless he's part of "the swamp" right? He's not part of the swamp is he?☕️

Archived