THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade with Rams ?

riverumbbq

Rams fan here wondering if much interest has been applied to swapping any personnel and/or draft picks in both our teams' transition to a new base defense. More specifically, what would you consider fair market value for LDE William Hayes & WLB Mark Barron for ILB Christian Kelsey & the rights to WR Josh Gordon ? What additional draft pick/s could make the deal work ? Greg Williams really liked Barron, and Hayes has proven a quality starter and excellent rotational depth when Chris Long was starting.

What can you guys tell me, both plus and negative about Kirksey, and how do you intend to use him in Williams' 3-4 ?

Thanks, and good luck this season.

riverumbbq

You can have Gordon straight up.

Now here's a dumb response by a dumb person.. you don't just give away talent, dufus..

Rams fan here wondering if much interest has been applied to swapping any personnel and/or draft picks in both our teams' transition to a new base defense. More specifically, what would you consider fair market value for LDE William Hayes & WLB Mark Barron for ILB Christian Kelsey & the rights to WR Josh Gordon ? What additional draft pick/s could make the deal work ? Greg Williams really liked Barron, and Hayes has proven a quality starter and excellent rotational depth when Chris Long was starting.

What can you guys tell me, both plus and negative about Kirksey, and how do you intend to use him in Williams' 3-4 ?

Thanks, and good luck this season.

riverumbbq

Well, the only guy I would have been interested in is Trumaine Johnson. We really don't have enough talent to be swapping players- create another hole to fill a different one. We sure won't be trading draft picks.

He's a fucking doper, like you. Worthless.

Carl Sagan was a Doper too.. would you call him worthless?..

You're my Croatian brother. Even though we disagree. Have some Sarma!

On that.. We can agree.. My Baka made the best!.. Now My Mother does!

On that.. We can agree.. My Baka made the best!.. Now My Mother does!

It's all good Nickers. My dad was Croatian, my Mom Irish. My Mom died in June of last year. My Dad died in 1995. No more Sarma for me. I know we are way differently politically, but your still a bro.

It's all good Nickers. My dad was Croatian, my Mom Irish. My Mom died in June of last year. My Dad died in 1995. No more Sarma for me. I know we are way differently politically, but your still a bro.

Amen.. hell you can come over sometime and have some, dude...Hell I know how to make it Myself.. I watched them do it enough when I was kid...

Well, the only guy I would have been interested in is Trumaine Johnson. We really don't have enough talent to be swapping players- create another hole to fill a different one. We sure won't be trading draft picks.

Hayes has now been traded to Miami, thought he would make a great rotational DE for you after you draft Myles Garrett. As for Tru Johnson, doubt the Rams let him go for less than your #33 pick & the rights to Gordon, although I see L.A. tossing in a 4'th rounder to even things up.

I guess we would probably be happy trading a couple of second round picks for Jared Goff?

Odd you should mention that...

I swear... Goff crossed my mind in the wee hours last nite as I was waiting up to change the clocks...

Odd you should mention that...

I swear... Goff crossed my mind in the wee hours last nite as I was waiting up to change the clocks...

That's quite an ugly thought for that time of night , for sure.. I honestly doubt that will happen.. but wouldn't it be so Cleveland, though?

That's quite an ugly thought for that time of night , for sure.. I honestly doubt that will happen.. but wouldn't it be so Cleveland, though?

You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.

Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown... ;)

You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.

Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown... ;)

While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..

While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..

Oh, I wasn't trying to convince you of anything. Just pointing out that the thought wasn't all that ugly to me.

But at the same time I'm definitely aware of the "be careful what you wish for" potential of that thought...

Archived