THE BROWNS BOARD

Alabama DE Tim Williams Admits to Positive Drug Tests?

Flugel

I'm aware of all of that. That's my point. People that think their guy is the most moral are delusional. Just be glad your guy isn't Paterno or Briles and accept the fact that he treats many players like meat, has probably run out on his wife many times, and has chosen a profession that pretty much by definition makes him a horrible father.

I know you were aware. I was helping you with another example since there's a lot of Ohio State fans on this board that may not receive it as you intended.

If you look at Pittsburgh's path to winning at all costs via the late 80s/early 90s compelling SI Article reporting about all their premature deaths and disabilities and a former Steeler's book "False Glory: Steelers and Steroids" everyone at the top did the look away. It was done to the extent so many dark secrets of their success remained silenced by the Rooneys. Not much different than how quickly the story disappeared about the off duty cop baracading the door for Roethlisberger to have his way on an unwilling female (victim #2 btw). In staying a step ahead of the PEDs edge, Rooneys hired a Team Doctor for 22 years with an extreme HGH fascination who got investigated for excessive purchases of HGH for clinical practices. Guess who volunteered to be in charge of who was to investigate the Doctor? Rooney. The year the NFL announced it would start testing for HGH, Pittsburgh had its biggest volume of retirees that sounded like the end of a Waltons episode: Good Night Worlidsies, Good Night Polly, Good Night Ike, Good Night Keisel, Good night Clarksies. Good Luck in Tennessee Grandpa Dicky LeBeau... And they just haven't won a Superbowl since...

What's to appreciate when human performance removes the human from it? It's like a kid who bought a comic about Superman who learned it was all steroids. Suddenly, the story loses its appeal and the kid feels like he got ripped off. Steeler fans aren't smart enough to get this just like the Penn State fans that protested the truth about Joe Pa. Like Steve Courson said, other teams had a couple guys roiding but his locker room in Pittsburgh was far more pervasive with it. We had Lyle Alzado and he was an asshole that alienated himself from the teammates, coaches and media in between rages. Since Courson played for 3 or 4 teams, I'll trust his first hand observations. The NFL doesn't want to acknowledge that they need to make an asterix wing at the NFL Hall of Fame that smells like Limburger Cheese to honor all those junkies that wore black and gold... And look how natural James Harrison looks today... What Middle Eastern mountain side would he land on if someone lit a cigar next to him?

And did you ever see the Junction Boys movie about Bear Bryant and how he treated players? Nice guys make terrific friends but they're not always the elite football coaches.

Forget Junction Boys.This tread has gone full blown Vincent Gambini trying to save 2 kids in Bama over 2 cans of stolen tuna..Mona Lisa Vito biological ticker has know blown Sabin,Urban Meyer,LeBeau & I think Briles just wants to watch.Just like training Camp...Carry on kind sirs,this was a message from your severe weather service..Keep it fair & balanced B)

Forget Junction Boys.This tread has gone full blown Vincent Gambini trying to save 2 kids in Bama over 2 cans of stolen tuna..Mona Lisa Vito biological ticker has know blown Sabin,Urban Meyer,LeBeau & I think Briles just wants to watch.Just like training Camp...Carry on kind sirs,this was a message from your severe weather service..Keep it fair & balanced B)

HA! I was just trying to throw our Black and Gold trolls some bait that tickles their gag reflexes.

Archived