THE BROWNS BOARD

My theory as to why Trump is so pissed at the potential wiretap...

Clevfan4life

I know democrats have this boner going that Trump will be impeached and they get to ride Hillary back into the WH or something, obviously that's not even how shit works but stupid people are as stupid people do.....but my theory is those wiretaps caught really nothing about Russians. If there is a link the Russians would know how to conceal it and tell Trump. No, what was heard on those wiretaps was basically who/what we know Donald Trump is. And if those conversations were made public republicans, as the so called party of morals, would have no choice but to dink him. I'll bet it's real bad stuff. And now...the intelligence community has Trump by the short and curly's. Now he's their boy. Because if that shit were to leak.....it's not just his presidency that ends in 4 years, it's his whole business empire. And now he knows it. He'll be on the hook even after he's gone from the WH. That peepee party he had with Russian hookers was probably just them letting him know, hey we know about you and now you know that we know it gets a lot worse than some golden showers from Russian hoookers.

Just my theory.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-trump%E2%80%99s-fury-the-president-rages-at-leaks-setbacks-and-accusations/ar-AAnQ4Zi?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

The hypocrisy in politics goes both ways but there never was a scandal that the Obama Justice dept would agree to appoint a special prosecutor on. Not the IRS scandal where conservatives were clearly targeted, or the the gun running scandal with Eric Holder, nor the Clinton emails or Benghazi so I find the dems funny when they constantly beat their drums about how we have to have a special prosecutor to look into allegations of Russia colluding with the Trump campaign with no evidence of proof.

Archived