THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump needs to release what evidence he had to back up his wiretapping claim...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That treatment affecting your brain too?

Woody you know I'm on your side on most issues but that's below the belt dude. Cancer is no joke, I went through it just like Steve is going through it now, and that shit is off limits. I think you ought to apologize to him.

Woody you know I'm on your side on most issues but that's below the belt dude. Cancer is no joke, I went through it just like Steve is going through it now, and that shit is off limits. I think you ought to apologize to him.

Thanks, Osiris (and all you guys), but if I were that squeamish about this stuff I wouldn't have made the announcement in public.

Have at it Woodpecker.

WSS

You would never say that shit in person so don't get cute on the internet because someone said something you disagree with. Have some class.

Yes - I read that and...just sickening and low class, no matter who it would be that spewed it.

For those of us who have experienced the fight vs cancer first hand or via someone else.. I just......

You would never say that shit in person so don't get cute on the internet because someone said something you disagree with. Have some class.

99% of the shit said on this board from a few specific posters they would never say in person. Let's not get righteous about it now.

Maybe we need to clear up our venom towards one another in general?

That is just a liberal diversion of subject. Crossing way over the line is the point. That was just wrong, no matter

who said it. Not a joking matter, that's all.

99% of the shit said on this board from a few specific posters they would never say in person. Let's not get righteous about it now.

Maybe we need to clear up our venom towards one another in general?

Gentlemen, don't play nice on my account.

This is hardly the place for sensitivity, even though I appreciate all you guys.

WSS

No, I would say some kind of shit like that to Steve. I don't think he's a bad guy at all. I'm not going to treat him differently because of his situation.

I wish him the best of luck in his recovery and hope he gets well soon. I respect Steve more than some other posters on here so I'll say things like that to him. No real malice intended.

But if that fucker typical Steve's one more time so help me god

(And you noticed how Steve replied first, didn't care, and then everyone rushed to his defense...)

that was a low blow crossing of the line--- and may I add,

liberals hate to apologize, they never say they're sorry, or go to jail for

permanently erasing 30,000 emails AFTER A SUBPOENA...

liberals never think they are wrong or failed, because they can simply launch victimhood

some way, and blame somebody else for them making said liberal not succeed.

Failing that, they will whine that they weren't allowed to do more of what failed, and that is why it failed.

they will demand the right to be offensive, like woodpecker is doing, but turn right around and call for

polite discourse and pc language.

asswhole.

No, I would say some kind of shit like that to Steve. I don't think he's a bad guy at all. I'm not going to treat him differently because of his situation.

I wish him the best of luck in his recovery and hope he gets well soon. I respect Steve more than some other posters on here so I'll say things like that to him. No real malice intended.

But if that fucker typical Steve's one more time so help me god

(And you noticed how Steve replied first, didn't care, and then everyone rushed to his defense...)

That's up to Steve if he doesn't care. Doesn't change my opinion that you shouldn't have gone there. I hope you never get cancer so you'll never have to understand where I'm coming from on this.

that was a low blow crossing of the line--- and may I add,

liberals hate to apologize, they never say they're sorry, or go to jail for

permanently erasing 30,000 emails AFTER A SUBPOENA...

liberals never think they are wrong or failed, because they can simply launch victimhood

some way, and blame somebody else for them making said liberal not succeed.

Failing that, they will whine that they weren't allowed to do more of what failed, and that is why it failed.

they will demand the right to be offensive, like woodpecker is doing, but turn right around and call for

polite discourse and pc language.

asswhole.

Stuart

Even when liberals know they are wrong they don't apologize because their "intentions were good"

In their warped minds having good intentions absolves them no matter how much damage their policies have caused.

Apology not necessary. Conservatives are the evil ones.

If Steve was offended, I'll apologize. He doesn't strike me as someone that would be, but I may be wrong.

I'm not offended by anything anybody says here and none of the rest of us should be either as far as I'm concerned.

I do appreciate that some of you guys have my back but honest to God even if I was in that 10% survival range any of you fuckers can say anything you want.

No apology is necessary.

WSS

PS blow me Woody. ;)

"

Senate Intelligence Committee chair Richard Burr and ranking member Mark Warner issued a statement Thursday, saying "based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016."
Their statement came hours after House Speaker Paul Ryan said that "no such wiretap existed," citing intelligence reports to House leaders.
"The intelligence committees, in their continuing, widening, ongoing investigations of all things Russia, got to the bottom -- at least so far with respect to our intelligence community -- that no such wiretap existed," Ryan said in response to a question from CNN at a news conference."

"

Senate Intelligence Committee chair Richard Burr and ranking member Mark Warner issued a statement Thursday, saying "based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016."
Their statement came hours after House Speaker Paul Ryan said that "no such wiretap existed," citing intelligence reports to House leaders.
"The intelligence committees, in their continuing, widening, ongoing investigations of all things Russia, got to the bottom -- at least so far with respect to our intelligence community -- that no such wiretap existed," Ryan said in response to a question from CNN at a news conference."

9772612784a84922195c37f39282d1cc080de98f

Feels bad, man.

there doesn't have to be evidence it happening - obamao went to the British intel to get

the goods on the Trump team. That is a fact. Of course after the election they

swept the evidence back out. And Trump said "wiretapping" as a synonym for "surveilance".

The requests for FISA warrants were rejected, Spicer read the list of rejected and accepted requests

for surveillance/wiretaps of Trump associates. If you want to say Trump Tower, I believe they did -

that is where is office is.

What is so dishonest, is that look at all the proof of higgardly's wrongdoing, and liberals whitewash it away.

If the evidence doesn't fit their liberal false narrative, it goes into the waste basket.

Archived