THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump needs to release what evidence he had to back up his wiretapping claim...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did it benefit the Democrats, if anything it hurt them going into the election, I would guess out of everyone involved Rex Tillerson and his former company Exxon had the most to gain or lose. As it was estimated Exxon lost hundreds of billions when US sanctioned Russia over Ukraine

How did it benefit the Democrats? Open your eyes turn on a TV open a newspaper listen to a radio. The entire new cycle is fake news about Russian Collision for no other purpose than to delegitimize the president.

Two Russian spy on everybody all the time as we spy on everybody all the time.

Three DNC was (and is) dirty they just exposed it.

Four it wasn't even exposed bu the Russkies it it was your friends at the Washington Post NBC etc. Collusion.

And the Obama Administration knew about it but covered it up so his party wouldn't stink as badly as it did. They only mentioned it when they were positive your girl was a shoo-in.

Real problem is the actual leaks coming out of the intelligence community is, (unlike Russian spying which is to be expected), actually treason.

And Rex Tillerson has business that deals in oil. Which is an important product for consumers and sellers alike including got holy Russia but even more unsavory characters in the Middle East Africa China..... Hillary's Millions from the Russians tantamount only to bribes. She had no product to sell other than influence.

WSS

[Edit]

I believe I am a rich NFL player with a 14" wanger.

"A lie is a statement that the stating party believes to be false and that is made with the intention to deceive."

So, while it's obviously untrue, if you really believe it, it isn't a lie. If you actually don't believe it, yet you espouse it

as true...then..

it's a lie.

Let's say you are president. There is investigations into a few folks on your big team.

The investigators ask questions about stuff they have no way of knowing about...

unless someone who does know tells them.... or, the only explanation is that they wiretapped/listened in

on your phone conversation. So, you are justified in believe that "they" wiretapped you, even though

there is no concrete evidence. That isn't a lie.

I believe that would be the right thing to do, and he would.

We'll see how it goes, if it is proven one way or another.

But, obamao's deep state resistance people are all

over our gov. That is fact. and, these leaks, etc etc...

are the work of traitors to our country. I heard one dem congressman

yesterday say that they were voting against Gorsuch no matter what...because

"he was against our Constitution".... anyways you slice that, it's false narrative in

the worst way...a deliberate, liberal/progressive politically motivated lie.

The dem voters have lost their party. It doesn't exist anymore. and they are terrified

that if Trump achieves a lot of good things, they may not win the presidency for decades.

So is it officially bullshit or is the WH just sort of letting it be known on the street there was nothing?

Making it known on the street that there was nothing. Official report will be very quiet, as was the 9/11 commission report, and the rabid Trump supporters will back track to something else. Either he lied or is incompetent, pick one I really don't care but for fuck's sake at least admit when your guy fucks up instead of doubling down on crazy. The Presidents I've supported were far from perfect and made mistakes but I've had no trouble admitting the error. It's like watching a 1-15 NFL team and thinking "we're really close", oh wait

Odd. Why was there never any liberal demand for proof that Bush/Cheney outed Plame, the cia agent?

which, was NOT TRUE. They repeated it for a long time. Even after it was proven that it was someone else,

the liberals STILL posted it - many times each day. They thought that false narrative was funny, and didn't

care, not ONCE, ever, about there being any evidence/proof.

Odd. Why was there never any liberal demand for proof that Bush/Cheney outed Plame, the cia agent?

which, was NOT TRUE. They repeated it for a long time. Even after it was proven that it was someone else,

the liberals STILL posted it - many times each day. They thought that false narrative was funny, and didn't

care, not ONCE, ever, about there being any evidence/proof.

There was an investigation and there was no link to Bush or Cheney. I for one never called for them to resign or be tarred and feathered for this but to believe Cheney had no knowledge seems naive.

Is Hillary going to be indicted?

Trump still using his unsecured Android phone?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-android-phone-security-threat-234226

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/technology/donald-trump-phone-social-media-security.html?_r=0

Archived