THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Free Agent

beare

So starting today we can enter negotiations with FA's, but cannot sign until 4pm est Thursday. Should be an interesting couple of days for cash heavy Browns.

I think they're going to surprise a few with how much they spend

I think they're going to surprise a few with how much they spend

Yes after the 1-15 season we are all expecting us to splash the cash but Haslam will still be Haslam and he will spend very little ... we must be one of the poorest run most dysfunctional organizations in sport ...I hope I am proved wrong and we bring in lots of upgrades but we will probably be dissapointed ...its the Browns FFS

If we don't sign Pryor, let's take Alshon Jeffrey.

Alshon, Coleman, and Gordon (If he is allowed to play)

would be tremendous for our WR corps.

Kevin Zeitler is a must have for our line

Eric Berry

Trumaine Johnson

Berry is signed by the Chiefs.....Johnson has been franchise tagged. So....no Soup for you on those two.

J.C. Tretter. we need a center, he's young, and there's not a good option in the draft. Makes too much sense so probably not going to happen

I posted this a few days ago. Not very glamorous but fits a need. 1 $$65 mil guard is not going to vault our OL into the upper echelon. Quality FA's are going to be protected by their own teams.He should be in our price range and he is young to fit into "build with youth" philosophy.

J.C. Tretter. we need a center, he's young, and there's not a good option in the draft. Makes too much sense so probably not going to happen
I posted this a few days ago. Not very glamorous but fits a need. 1 $$65 mil guard is not going to vault our OL into the upper echelon. Quality FA's are going to be protected by their own teams.He should be in our price range and he is young to fit into "build with youth" philosophy.

There MAY be some good options in the draft. But, sure, if the Browns filled the hole at OC with a young veteran FA...it would free them up to use their top picks on defense and other slots of need.

I don't know about individuals...but how about this:

The sign:

1 DB-Logan Ryan-Pats, have Collins make the call..he covers #1WR's

1 OL-Nick Manigold-Camp Cut Cam

1 Offensive skill player...maybe even QB?--Tyrod/JG

4th choice: 1 DL--Poe/Charles Johnson

FIFY but does Jimmy want butts back in the seats? or avoid jail time..Has he been cleared by courts with Flyin J?

FIFY but does Jimmy want butts back in the seats? or avoid jail time..Has he been cleared by courts with Flyin J?

Not our worry. The Browns business will go on. But I don't think anything will happen there. If it were to happen, it probably would have already.

Archived