THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow, according to ben carson slaves came here seeking a better life...

Clevfan4life

I'm glad he said this. Hopefully it helps hasten his downfall since he has no businuess being the housing secretary.

bigoted, who knew? wait, you stupidly missed the part about how OBAMAO SAID IT WELL BEFORE CARSON DID.

But THEN that was fine by you. You are far more the most politically bigoted meathead on the board.

Meanwhile, idiots like you are calling for Trump's impeachment over the latest news - Trump had Russian dressing on his

salad......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And may I say that your people know a thing or two about slavery.

;)

WSS

And may I say that your people know a hell of a lot more about it. And genocide. And imperialism. I could go on. Oh wait, let me not forget the smiley face, cause that always makes cheap shots better, as you've demonstrated on multiple occasions. :)

And may I say that your people know a hell of a lot more about it. And genocide. And imperialism. I could go on. Oh wait, let me not forget the smiley face, cause that always makes cheap shots better, as you've demonstrated on multiple occasions. :)

Come on bud you had to enjoy that cheap shot though right? The pyramids werent built with union labor.

Anyhow my people would probably be the Irish or the Prussians.

And at least one of my ancestors was an abolitionist.

WSS

But slaves didnt build the pyramids. Once again americans show off their profound ignorance and willingness to buy into whatever picture american culture decides to paint for them. In this case im sure wss had a flash of charlton heston playing moses.....and of course our resident stable boy diehard who comes from a long lineage of shit scoopers, he displays his genetic deficiency daily

But slaves didnt build the pyramids. Once again americans show off their profound ignorance and willingness to buy into whatever picture american culture decides to paint for them. In this case im sure wss had a flash of charlton heston playing moses.....and of course our resident stable boy diehard who comes from a long lineage of shit scoopers, he displays his genetic deficiency daily

Moses led the Hebrew slaves out of Egypt.

Cool joo stories. Fact is we were told for hindreds of years that slaves built the pyramids. Actually we're told alot of things and uncoincidentally alot ofbitbis based off biblical stories. But every so often archaeologists uncover sonethingbthat blows these cool stories out of the water.

As for the hebrews i hope they were slaves, afterall did they not di the exact same thing to the cannaanites?

Cool joo stories. Fact is we were told for hindreds of years that slaves built the pyramids. Actually we're told alot of things and uncoincidentally alot ofbitbis based off biblical stories. But every so often archaeologists uncover sonethingbthat blows these cool stories out of the water.

As for the hebrews i hope they were slaves, afterall did they not di the exact same thing to the cannaanites?

I have read many archeological articles that prove the accuracy of the biblical accounts of history.

https://answersingenesis.org/archaeology/does-archaeology-support-the-bible/

Come on bud you had to enjoy that cheap shot though right? The pyramids werent built with union labor.

Anyhow my people would probably be the Irish or the Prussians.

And at least one of my ancestors was an abolitionist.

WSS

You should listen to Malcolm Gladwell's podcast, Revisionist History, particularly the the episode "The Lady Vanishes" because they talk about moral licensing and that's what you are doing here. But I like how you get all specific about who 'your people' are but have no problem generalizing about someone else.

You should really try to think a bit more critically about the euro/amero-centric history you were taught in school. Had I known you were talking about the Pyramids, I would've pointed out how wrong you are. Cleve did it for me, though. Thanks Cleve.

You should listen to Malcolm Gladwell's podcast, Revisionist History, particularly the the episode "The Lady Vanishes" because they talk about moral licensing and that's what you are doing here. But I like how you get all specific about who 'your people' are but have no problem generalizing about someone else.

You should really try to think a bit more critically about the euro/amero-centric history you were taught in school. Had I known you were talking about the Pyramids, I would've pointed out how wrong you are. Cleve did it for me, though. Thanks Cleve.

Moral licensing? Come on dude I was giving you a little bit of shit since you were belly aching about slavery and I know the Egyptians have been famous for it.

And personally as far as my Irish and Prussian ancestors, probably both of which were Vikings, I don't much care about world dominance and colonialism or any of that stuff either.

I assume every group of human beings can go back in time and find somewhere that they were treated poorly. Tough shit. So unless Queen Elizabeth or Frederick the Greats great great grandchildren want to pay me some reparations, well you get the idea.

WSS

"Slavery in ancient Egypt. Slavery in Ancient Egypt was established in the New Kingdom (1550-1175 BCE), with slaves along with servants and peasants making up 80% of the population. ... There were three types of enslavement in Ancient Egypt: chattel slavery, bonded labor, and forced labor."

WSS

Os, the Egyption God of Nonsense, never quits.

Somebody should quote this so he sees it ("he has me on ignore" lol)

1. Slavery in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_(Ottoman...

Slavery in the Ottoman Empire was a legal and significant part of the Ottoman Empire's economy and society. The main sources of slaves were war captives and organized ...

2. African slaves in the Ottoman Empire - TASTE OF THE PAST
    www.hurriyetdailynews.com/african-slaves-in-the-ot...

TASTE OF THE PAST - Slavery in Islam was a tradition upheld by the Prophet Muhammad and thus carried over into the Ottoman Empire, however, in the times of the ...

lavery in the Ottoman Empire - Sources

www.sources.com/SSR/Docs/SSRW-Slavery_in_Ottoman</...

Slavery was an important part of Ottoman society [1] until the Ottoman Empire forbade the slavery of Caucasians (including Georgians, Armenians, and Circassians) in ...

Women and Slavery in the Late Ottoman Empire: The Design of ...

www.insightturkey.com/women-and-slavery-in-the-late.....

Women and Slavery in the Late Ottoman Empire: The Design of Difference. Professor Zilfi, a well-established, leading historian of the Ottoman Empire, has joined the ...

2. Ottomans with Christian slaves, 1639 drawing. Slavery in the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire was a legal and important part of the Ottoman Empire’s economy and society ...

Slavery in the Ottoman Empire Presentation By-Megan Hovorka The Ottoman Empire-SLAVERY Welcome to my Digital Artifact Presentation for HIST116.

Slavery in the Ottoman Empire - Global Connections

globalconnections.champlain.edu/2015/04/14/slavery-in...

For my final project, I chose to write about slavery in the Ottoman Empire. Slavery in the empire had a different meaning than what we as Westerners might imagine it ...

The White Slaves of Barbary North Africa and the Ottoman Empire

www.renegadetribune.com/the-white-slaves-of-barbary.....

Hundreds of thousands of Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves in North Africa and the Ottoman Empire between the 16th and 19th centuries.

but os will still claim that Muslims having slaves in their Ottoman Empire was some "great peaceful periods"

which is so ignorant, it isn't even entertaining.

Archived