THE BROWNS BOARD

not even a joke - some high schools are experimenting with nappie time

calfoxwc

I was always for a nooner or siesta after lunch. The problem was none of my employers ever saw it my way and that is what these High Schoolers need to realize that once they are in the real world there will be few to none employers who will give them nappy time.

I was always for a nooner or siesta after lunch. The problem was none of my employers ever saw it my way and that is what these High Schoolers need to realize that once they are in the real world there will be few to none employers who will give them nappy time.

Depending on the type of job, that's not true. I could skip lunch and nap if I wanted to.

I think there are a lot of people would like to see Vlad putin the screws to Trump on the judo mat.

Anyway, yeah, I could go take a nap after lunch and it's cool. Have done on occasion.

Putins no joke but if ur gonna hold it against obama then ur gonna acknowledge we've never had a president that could take putin. Like putin would have made reagan his bitch.

Stuart

You don't know that.

What we do know is that we've never had a president that acted like a pussy before Obama. That's the only fuckin reason for these Obama vs. Putin memes you clueless dork.

I think my last real day job was back in the early seventies and I remember distinctly taking a little siesta during the workday. As a matter of fact that was the reason I was relieved of my janitorial duties.

:)

WSS

Unenlightened fascist boss man didn't realize you were only recharging your batteries like Albert Einsten did in order to perform even better with that broom and mop.

Unenlightened fascist boss man didn't realize you were only recharging your batteries like Albert Einsten did in order to perform even better with that broom and mop.

Actually the boss was a great guy. I got busted when the plant manager in the president of the company walked into the store room I was sleeping in two hours after I was supposed to have gone home. Whoops. My boss told me he was sorry but they had to let me go but wrote it up like I got laid off so I could get unemployment.

:D

WSS

Archived