THE BROWNS BOARD

Zietler to the Browns per Adam Schefter

LondonBrown

you beat me to it.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 51s51 seconds ago

Former Bengals G Kevin Zeitler expects to sign with Cleveland, per sources. Big day for Browns O line. Highest paid guard in NFL history.

you beat me to it.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 51s51 seconds ago

Former Bengals G Kevin Zeitler expects to sign with Cleveland, per sources. Big day for Browns O line. Highest paid guard in NFL history.

But I thought PFF said that our Oline was damn near elite? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now we do not need to draft Oline!!! Draft Defense,defense,defense!!!

They're not Fournette though are they? I've seen Adrian Peterson comparisons with him

I think Cook or Mixon would be more apt comparisons, at least if we're operating under the Cowboy's gameplan. Cook and Mixon seem a little more versatile. Fournette seems like he would need a rather specific offense to excel, a la AP. That's just my humble opinion though.

They're not Fournette though are they? I've seen Adrian Peterson comparisons with him

Not even close man. He was decent in college, but got held in check against good defenses. I'm just saying he is not a need with our own rb being more then serviceable. Crow was tearing it up the 1st few games. He could be a 1000 plus Yard rusher year in and out with new one line makeover.

Archived