THE BROWNS BOARD

So are Indian people next on the hit list?

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/secretly-filmed-anti-immigrant-video-claims-indians-ravaging-the-midwest/ar-AAo4r1z?li=BBnb4R7

Let's take a poll for the next group of foreign people that should gtfo.....

There's a huge obnoxious eastern European contingent in Cleveland made up of rooskies, Ukrainians, Serbs (they're ok), Crotes (not ok) and whatnot....with their stupid fucking bakeries get these commie sleeper fucking cells out of here right fucking now....fuck these people .

Who else? discuss...

Look for huge groups of non-english speaking people from war-torn third-world shitholes who commit lots violent crime, squirt out dozens of kids with no father around and live off welfare for multiple Generations.

Those would be the group's I'd want to clamp down on.

Doesn't seem like that description fits the Indian people I know who are almost always hard-working Pleasant and well-educated.

WSS

If we are needing high tech jobs to be filled and don't have enough American workers then I am fine with bringing in people from outside the country. The problem I see are the horror stories where employers are abusing this and bringing in cheaper labor to replace American workers and that is not right.

Pink Slips at Disney. But First, Training Foreign Replacements.

ORLANDO, Fla. — The employees who kept the data systems humming in the vast Walt Disney fantasy fief did not suspect trouble when they were suddenly summoned to meetings with their boss.

While families rode the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and searched for Nemo on clamobiles in the theme parks, these workers monitored computers in industrial buildings nearby, making sure millions of Walt Disney World ticket sales, store purchases and hotel reservations went through without a hitch. Some were performing so well that they thought they had been called in for bonuses.

Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost.

“I just couldn’t believe they could fly people in to sit at our desks and take over our jobs exactly,” said one former worker, an American in his 40s who remains unemployed since his last day at Disney on Jan. 30. “It was so humiliating to train somebody else to take over your job. I still can’t grasp it.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Look for huge groups of non-english speaking people from war-torn third-world shitholes who commit lots violent crime, squirt out dozens of kids with no father around and live off welfare for multiple Generations.

Doesn't seem like that description fits the Indian people I know who are almost always hard-working Pleasant and well-educated.

WSS

Not the cleanest or neatest people in the world however. You can smell some of them a block away. My neighbor is Indian, he has to be ticketed by the city to cut his fucking lawn. The other day, the wind was blowing his trash and recycle containers all over the street, and the fucker never came out to get it.

Who else? discuss...

Stuart

How about you and anyone of your family lineage.

How about liberals. A country without liberals... the closest there ever will be to a utopia.

You're just being a troll.

Unless Indians are coming here illegally or they start blowing things up in the name of Hinduism there will never be a move to deport them.

No one should have to explain that to you. Asshole.

Not the cleanest or neatest people in the world however. You can smell some of them a block away. My neighbor is Indian, he has to be ticketed by the city to cut his fucking lawn. The other day, the wind was blowing his trash and recycle containers all over the street, and the fucker never came out to get it.

Have a friend from India - he told me so much about it. The extreme poverty, the crime, the filth - disgusting.

But there is beauty about it, too - as a single guy, he lived in the usual apt - metal bars on the windows.

He said one day he laid his phone down on the dresser, and somebody was reaching through the bars

to steal it when he turned around....he grabbed a book and threw it, hit the person's arm, and they ran.

He's become a citizen now, married a gal from India, they have three kids, a beautiful home in a beautiful

neighborhood... perfect yard...he said he misses his family - his father always says he will give him land and a nice home if

he moves back to India...but he said they never will - laughed and said his kids wouldn't be able to cope

to living in India - it would probably kill them, they have it so wonderful here. He proudly smiled and told me

their kids are 100% American, it's awesome. Last time I talked to him, maybe three months ago.. he said

everyday they know they are one of the luckiest families on earth.

WSS

So pittsburgh?

WSS

I agree with st typical here, he was about due for his once a month moment of clarity and sensibility

you've never had one moment of clarity and sensability ever. Steve owns every time you disagree with him.

Ive watched ur hysterical blathering for like 6 years. My 8 yr old niece has more common sense than perhaps uve ever had and i am not hyperbolizing. I wake up in the morning and before a tbl spoon of coffee wnters me i have mire rational sensibility than u exhibit here in a year. Ur a chicken running around wearing a tin foil hat.

"ur" "ive" "uve" "wnters" "mire" tin foil hat is on you. It's sad that you are perhaps seriously mentally unstable.

Last week u suggested the obama admin deliberately tipped off yemen that an operation was coming so as to sabotage trump. Ur level of mental instability is profound and in all honesty, the more of it u show, the more u prove that some people should probably be evaluated yearly to keep their firearms. I dont think u should be allowed to keep ur ccw as it is unless what u do here is just dantastic theatre. If u carry around in ur head a fraction of the goodball notions that u write down here, no way u should be allowed in public with a loaded firearm.

Look it's pussy Tiamat showing his faggot ass again! Let's here about your friend who went on deployments faggot.

and then after that we can hear about your daughters "japanese modelling" career eh? You know, "modelling"...good stuff i'll reckon. Some real "daddy would be so proud" kind of stuff. Let's hear it!!

Look it's pussy Tiamat showing his faggot ass again! Let's here about your friend who went on deployments faggot.

Hi, boo. How's the binge drinking and micro dick holding up these days?

edit: So since you didnt correct me I trust I was right on the attic part.

Archived