THE BROWNS BOARD

Griffin Gone

Zombo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I'm out of the running for the 2017 prediction pool... and for more than just this...

... but I'm OK with it.

I was actually thinking they would keep him. What honestly would it have hurt? He cost nothing in asset investment (players/picks). He cost very little in money didn't he? (not sure how much this saves in cap space...if any).

And its not like what we still have here.....Osweiler, Kessler, Hogan....is going to light anyone's hair on fire.

So...I conclude: yes....get ready for the Browns to take a QB high in the draft.....if not #1...then they may use some of the draft assets they have accumulated to move up this year.

Unless...of course, you think that they will just go with the The Ostrich, Smoothie, and the Hero..and wait til next year to go for a QB high in the draft.

(and don't discount that they may pick a guy lower in this year's draft if they don't go high...a Chad Kelly?)

Biscuit?

Wish RG III would've worked out. Always been a fan of his since his days at Baylor but he just doesn't have it anymore.

Good Luck to him where ever he lands.

Never much of a fan Mark. The good news is that we lost the bidding war when he came out of college. At least Hue is willing to admit he was dead wrong about Griff. He should have realized the Redskins benched & cut him for a reason. Ghoolie will celebrate, but he's not the only one who saw RG had flaws that couldn't be fixed. Good luck finding a backup job somewhere.

Never much of a fan Mark. The good news is that we lost the bidding war when he came out of college. At least Hue is willing to admit he was dead wrong about Griff. He should have realized the Redskins benched & cut him for a reason. Ghoolie will celebrate, but he's not the only one who saw RG had flaws that couldn't be fixed. Good luck finding a backup job somewhere.

Have to admit that first season in Washington looked pretty damn good and it looked like we made a mistake not getting him that year. Turns out it was a blessing we lost that bidding war. But he was fun to watch in college and that first season in Washington.

Where is hell is Ghoolie anyways? Figured he would have chimed in regarding yesterday's crazy day.

Biscuit?

Wish RG III would've worked out. Always been a fan of his since his days at Baylor but he just doesn't have it anymore.

I never liked the guy just because of the hype and the attitude but just the fact that he seemed to have turned the corner on that attitude when he came to Cleveland has softened my opinion by a great deal. I wish he had turned everything around but....

WSS

Where is hell is Ghoolie anyways? Figured he would have chimed in regarding yesterday's crazy day.

He's unsure whether spending a hundred million in free agency is something to be excited about, or most of it going on OL is worth crying over. Poor guy.

Biscuit?

"Mr Biscuit" is Trubisky's nickname.

Mike

"Mr Biscuit" is Trubisky's nickname.

Mike

Seriously?? That's the guy some of you want to lead the team? The guy who shows up at the combine saying he wants to be called "mitchell" and has a nickname Mr. Biscuit????

Have to admit that first season in Washington looked pretty damn good and it looked like we made a mistake not getting him that year. Turns out it was a blessing we lost that bidding war. But he was fun to watch in college and that first season in Washington.

But what some of us feared came to pass by the end of that first year... RG3's physique simply was not made to survive his style of play at the NFL level.

And some of that some had the same fear of Teddy B. While Teddy's knee can be discounted as a freak, non-contact thing, it was so bad it does kind of fit... just like RG3's dislocated ankle fit...

But what some of us feared came to pass by the end of that first year... RG3's physique simply was not made to survive his style of play at the NFL level.

And some of that some had the same fear of Teddy B. While Teddy's knee can be discounted as a freak, non-contact thing, it was so bad it does kind of fit... just like RG3's dislocated ankle fit...

How does Watson's physique compare? He seems sturdier.

But, you know who looks tiny to me: Tyrod Taylor He is just small. Both short and light.

True enough....

Ok the biscuit thing has me souring on trubisky unless theres like some real badass back story to it. Like he stopped an armed robber in his tracks by rifling a stale biscuit at his face. Anything short of that im out

Unless he is pulling mad whisker biscuits in college.

Ok the biscuit thing has me souring on trubisky unless theres like some real badass back story to it. Like he stopped an armed robber in his tracks by rifling a stale biscuit at his face. Anything short of that im out

It is just a play on his name that someone here made up. Tru...bisky.

Archived