THE BROWNS BOARD

Saints trade Brandin Cooks to NE, package includes the 32nd pick this year

calfoxwc

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2017/03/10/brandin-cooks-trade-new-england-patriots-saints/99034942/

Interesting. NE gives up their 32nd overall, and a third rounder.....Trying to stay on top of the playoff run next year....

say, NE, our 33rd overall is looking good to you, for Garoppolo, yes?

... and doing a damn good job of it...

But what else is new?

I will be po'ed if he wrangles either a 1st out of us or 3 2's.

Speculation on NFL Net yesterday that Hue & FO might sell their souls with the #1 overall for JG. You know Bill would instantly turn Garrett into multiple lower picks.

Browns seem to have eliminated the internal leaks. Other than the redditor, a no one saw the osweiler trade coming. That's a juicy leak, and never happened. The talking heads are merely speculating, cause no one is getting the good info outta Berea. Browns are kind of the black sheep of the league in terms of the good old boy network.

All the JG talk is the media trying to direct the narrative for ratings, they have no idea what's coming next.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2017/03/10/brandin-cooks-trade-new-england-patriots-saints/99034942/

Interesting. NE gives up their 32nd overall, and a third rounder.....Trying to stay on top of the playoff run next year....

I am not sure I would go that high...but yes...that would be the MAX I would give for the guy.

Lets see.....they give up the 33rd and receive a game tested, proven WR.....

We just gave up the 15th, 114th, 154th and 172nd picks and are still waiting to see if we got one who can play......

Yeah, without a doubt.....Id prefer to get my 4 picks back and give one 2nd for Cooks.....

Bill wins again....

Ah... our 2016 WR spree in the draft...

Took me a second.

But I am pretty sure did not trade our 33rd-overall pick for Cooks...

Browns seem to have eliminated the internal leaks. Other than the redditor, a no one saw the osweiler trade coming. That's a juicy leak, and never happened. The talking heads are merely speculating, cause no one is getting the good info outta Berea. Browns are kind of the black sheep of the league in terms of the good old boy network.

All the JG talk is the media trying to direct the narrative for ratings, they have no idea what's coming next.

Exactly. No actual sources, just pre draft blather opining, driven by pro New England front runner bias. Why those poor, poor Patriots- with no first and second round picks this year, whatever will they do? BTW guys- that comp third they got from us for Collins went away in the Cooks deal too. Why, let's just fleece those gullible Browns- they have a truckload of high picks, and we can unload our backup qb that we may or may not want on them to make up for the win now mode we're in.

And a side note to Mary Kay Rabbit- will you get off of Jimmy's schlong already? You probably have zero inside info, "league source" don't mean crap, and you're posting this stuff as damn near fact. One of her Jimmy love letters made it down to the Dayton paper- almost made me want to barf it was so slanted.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/browns_will_still_try_to_trade.html#incart_river_index

Yup, just ignore a bunch of guys like Sheffter, and one of the OBR guys who are seriously disputing that the Browns are interested in Garropolo. "Haven't talked to them at all."

Nice...

Archived