THE BROWNS BOARD

Board Snapshot

MLD Woody

Kept pecking and pecking til you found a good time, eh, bitchy, twitchy, birdbrain woodypeckerhead?

Took you that long to find just the right time, eh?

51SHgiteZ%2BL._SY450_.jpg

he doesn't have a point. The liberals avoid talking about anything that doesn't suit the dishonest, hypocritical narrative,

and the rest of us don't need to repeat the point that was made, it's just usually true.

I think they are interesting, I post em. Liberals don't get to censor what subjects are brought up and which ones aren't.

Osiris and woodpecker want to, but regardless, they aren't allowed.

Whining, more whining, always whining is the liberals' MO. They whine about attacks on their obaMao, and they whine

about threads that support Trump.. they whine about being disagreed with, ... just add some cheese and STFU with it all.

no, it is not. It's a political board. There is no liberal criteria for regulating what subjects are brought up, as much

as you libs would love to see it be established, to your own satisfaction.

It is far more annoying to have most conservative-oriented subjects diverted to other

directions, meaningless asswhole quips that distract from the op, etc etcetc etc etcetc.

But nice for two libs to jump in...like some hungry liberal rabid coyotes !

tumblr_ms7ecpDA2p1rt8hdmo1_500.gif

Liberals are jealously self-destructive - because of their insane desire to recreate reality in terms of

their own neuroses. LIke they want to recreate this board to their own false narrative so

they can own it; said false narratives, being pervertedly anti-status quo. To achieve that re-creation,

they will complain endlessly, attack personally despite no provocation, try to manipulate subject changes

and all content that doesn't fit their goals, get repulsive and rude, or perhaps just take part in any conversation

with antagonistic nonsense deviations of subjects constantly...as iiberals are pre-disposed mentally to emotionally

knee-jerk, common sense has no part of it.

You may quote me.

His point is Cal posts a bunch of stuff that doesn't generate discussion. As this is a discussion board, the posts are pointless.

Stuart

Well, then why don't you and Woodley post topics you think are worthy of discussion? I haven't seen one from either of you lately.

Cal exposes dirty liberals and liberalism. Yeah he posts a lot, which means there is a lot. You're free to do the same with conservatives. Good luck with that.

Cal posts a wide range of goings on from social issues to political which is way better than someone like Cleve starting a post whining about Ben Carsons misuse of a fucking word...or even more profound Cleves thread about how we are going to start deporting Indians.

why not post a snapshot today? Only threads I started...on the first two pages....

there's only two of them.

woodpecker is just a bitch, and until he apologizes to Westside, he is

woodypeckerhead

Uh thought all you guys had him on ignore? The Temptation was just too much for you to bear I guess.

WSS

He's still on ignore. As Woody said, the ignore feature on this board isn't a real ignore feature because it only 'minimizes' posts and doesn't hide threads. Believe me, I wish it did.

Stuart

Well, then why don't you and Woodley post topics you think are worthy of discussion? I haven't seen one from either of you lately.

Cal exposes dirty liberals and liberalism. Yeah he posts a lot, which means there is a lot. You're free to do the same with conservatives. Good luck with that.

Cal posts a wide range of goings on from social issues to political which is way better than someone like Cleve starting a post whining about Ben Carsons misuse of a fucking word...or even more profound Cleves thread about how we are going to start deporting Indians.

I have, and most of them generate discussion, but I'm not going to post 10 threads here every day. There's a lot more to life than posting threads on a discussion board.

yet, I am retired, it's winter, and this spring I won't be posting much. Will his little highness osiris complain

about that, too?

And don't believe I have ever done ten per day, ever. Well, maybe once? when I was making a point or something....

After being a computer pro most of my career, I type very, very fast. Doesn't take long to write out a post.

But go ahead, your highness, whine that you can't stop anybody from disagreeing with you.

After all, YOU are a MUSLIM, a LIBERAL, and you think the Muslim Ottoman Empire with all the slavery was periods of

"great peace" and .... sorry, but you are a hard core, dishonest-take liberal - FAKE TAKES over FAKE NEWS is what you liberals do. What you really wish, liberal wise, is that you could only have liberals on this forum, like online sharia law - another displeases

your highness, and you can just banish them - how DARE they disagree with your highness.

A good bunch of honesty about your attitude would be good.

Archived