THE BROWNS BOARD

Bristol Palin: "Teens should just not have sex"

Guest mz.

Dude, your stock just rose...

Yeah but the dame's best friend was a guy....

Really? I Never cared that my wife slept with other people,

The Chargers defensive line will sleep better tonight.

Kids, and people in general, will always, ALWAYS want to xxxx. It's hard-wired.

So they oughta learn to do it safely.

For us fifty somethings it's not letting the baby sitters dad find out.

Sorry, just pulling your, uh, legs.

Ba dum pum

:lol:

WSS

Huh?

But LOL T, nice "I'm a sinner" copout.

Where's cal when you need him GGG.

mz the pussy it wouldnt matter what I wrote you would still complain so that will be sufficient enough.

And by reading what your posting it is almost a lost cause to say or write anything in reply. You can take the

copy and paste as a good enough answer, atleast some of us on here are trying to be reasonable.

--------------------------------------

Getting back to the topic, what do you want? Bring the gimp into the schools and have live demonstrations.

Like I said before kids are not ready for that type of a relationship just like under age drinking or illegal drugs we have laws on drugs and alcohol for a reason. Even with these laws kids will still cross the line and do it, that is part of growing up. But we should listen to those who have crossedthat road and let them explain what the Consequences are. Kids should be in school to get an education without having to deal with having a romantic life. There is a time and place for everything and some thing need to stay in the bedroom behind closed doors. That is a benefit of being married.

So dont go playing the moral majority card it dosn't hold water. Many people have grown up and had experienced the pain of a first love and when it ended they felt the earth stood still and traumatized by it. Kids should not have to deal with those type of problems in their teenage years.

If we have a society that lives without boundaries it would be utter chaos.

Guest mz.
mz the pussy it wouldnt matter what I wrote you would still complain so that will be sufficient enough.

Are you cal, posting under two names or something? When you get called out you both play the "it wouldnt matter what I wrote you would still complain" card.

Whatevs.

atleast some of us on here are trying to be reasonable.

--------------------------------------

Getting back to the topic, what do you want? Bring the gimp into the schools and have live demonstrations.

If that's your definition of "reasonable," I'd hate to see what unreasonable looks like from you.

Guest Aloysius
It's really funny because there are so many in the religious right who completely ignore those parts of the gospel and throw stones without any type of self awareness of their own sin.

Which is why I've had a problem with the pastor at my church for a while now. In his sermons he feigns like he realizes his own sin, yet the only examples he gives of his sinfulness is his over-love of food. Lets get real, we all know that he has other sins besides these, but for the sake of protecting a certain "image" he never shares that with us.

If I were a full time preacher I would be brutally honest with what sins I struggle with, I think that would help people far more than projecting a false image of some super christian that they can't live up to. It only further discourages Christians who are struggling with some sin.

Ever read The Minister's Black Veil? If not, you definitely should check it out.

It's like I said one time, decades ago...at a Bible study group social dinner after a third church split,which was the huge subject of discussion.

"Church is a great place to go, unless there's people there"....

I always liked seeing them almost lose their coffee while trying not to laugh...

Some of my friends lost the battle. It didn't take long for a couple of the wives

ask me if I was going to talk, or was it safe to drink their coffee...

We don't go to church anymore.

It is. But I'd rather just be friends with all the friends I met those years.

No more sniping, no more asking for more and more and more of donated time.

I'd rather go fishing, camping and farming.

"Underpaid, Overworked, American Farmers feed the world."

Archived