THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns interested in Geno Smith

Alkid3

LA Chargers also interested. This is ridiculous. Per Rapaport.

Next... Browns interested in Colin Kaepernick. Browns interested in Matt Barkley.... Browns interested in Ryan Fitzpatrick..... Browns interested in Mark Sanchez.... Browns interested in Blaine Gabbert.....

It's the silly season folks.

If the Browns sign Geno I am done as Browns fan.

I think we need to start a thread listing all those who have said, "If they sign/take ____________________ in FA/draft, I am done as a Browns fan."

I would not say that if they did not take Garrett in this draft, but I'd damn sure laugh at this FO if it's a QB instead.

I think we need to start a thread listing all those who have said, "If they sign/take ____________________ in FA/draft, I am done as a Browns fan."

I would not say that if they did not take Garrett in this draft, but I'd damn sure laugh at this FO if it's a QB instead.

Even though a QB is more important, could be more impactful...could be better..and a is a bigger need for this team.

Even though a QB is more important, could be more impactful...could be better..and a is a bigger need for this team.

But all are a reach at #1 IMO. We shall soon see of the Browns FO agrees that opinion or not..

But all are a reach at #1 IMO. We shall soon see of the Browns FO agrees that opinion or not..

I fully expect them to take Garrett at #1. That does not mean that a QB is more vital...that a QB is not a bigger need for this team, that a QB I would like them to take would not be more impactful.

If we do go Gayrett...and we could get MT at #12...or have to do a trade up for him...I am all in for that. Fine.

Didn't Geno cry like a little girl for not going #1 in the draft and had issues with his agent for not getting him higher than 39th on the board. Perhaps his agent knew more than Smith did. Don't want some head case on this team.

I liked Smith coming out of WestbyGod.....but now....give me RGIII back instead.

These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

They're not.

Zombo

None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

They're not.

Zombo

When a team does not have a proven QB...this is what you get. I am pretty sure at this point the fans in SFO, NYJets, and now Houston are going through the same ordeal. Denver maybe too? Chicago was but it seems they settled on Glennon.

Just curious...who do you think is better The Ostrich (Osweiler) or the Emu (Glennon). (for lack of a better derivative name)

Cabot tweeting that the Browns' are showing no interest.

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot

Lord,

Please let MKC be right... for once.

Tour

P.S. Please show mercy to her "vibe"...

Mary Kay CabotVerified account @MaryKayCabot 3h3 hours ago

Not getting the vibe that #Browns have any interest in Geno Smith

I believe they have a concentric, double wheel...

Inner rim has the 32 teams and is spun clockwise... middle is fixed the available QBs, FA and draft... outer is spun anti-clockwise and has reporters names. Spin is conducted once per week and assignments are handed out.

Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

... or spotted in Strongsville...

When a team does not have a proven QB...this is what you get. I am pretty sure at this point the fans in SFO, NYJets, and now Houston are going through the same ordeal. Denver maybe too? Chicago was but it seems they settled on Glennon.

Just curious...who do you think is better The Ostrich (Osweiler) or the Emu (Glennon). (for lack of a better derivative name)

I'd go Ostrich, but I don't see either a full-time starters in this league over the long run.

Zombo

I believe they have a concentric, double wheel...

Inner rim has the 32 teams and is spun clockwise... middle is fixed the available QBs, FA and draft... outer is spun anti-clockwise and has reporters names. Spin is conducted once per week and assignments are handed out.

I would like to see that in action.

Archived