THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns interested in Geno Smith

Alkid3

If Hue feels the earth move under his feet this time it's Dawgshit

Maybe but if forced to chose between RG and Geno? Not a hard choice...

He's the greatest coach in sports. Period.

He has a great record coaching the girls. Basketball is basketball. If he wants to prove that statement...coach the guys. He has nothing to prove at this point staying with the girls. He should either retire with his record intact...or challenge himself with the men.

These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

They're not.

Zombo

I seriously thought Canton Mike was making a funny joke when he called. lol.

He has a great record coaching the girls. Basketball is basketball. If he wants to prove that statement...coach the guys. He has nothing to prove at this point staying with the girls. He should either retire with his record intact...or challenge himself with the men.

LOL. Whatever you say, Gip. I'm sure he's wrestling with that decision daily.

Oh, and we should draft Trubisky #1? Riiiiiight...

I believe they have a concentric, double wheel...

Inner rim has the 32 teams and is spun clockwise... middle is fixed the available QBs, FA and draft... outer is spun anti-clockwise and has reporters names. Spin is conducted once per week and assignments are handed out.

... or spotted in Strongsville...

Not all 32 teams, just the obvious ones, and teams that might need a QB like NO and the Cardinals.

Yes he did. He was a little Beach on draft day. He was on his period in college too after falling out of the Heisman running.

Also, as a Jet, Smith set up this QB camp for kids and then changed his mind backing out of the deal. A teammate gave Smith money and Smith wouldnt pay him back when asked. IK Enemkpali broke Genos jaw and he couldnt play for weeks. IK got cut the next day, but figured he got his moneys worth.

Geno cant read a good NFL defense to save his axx.

Thanks for the memory refresher, I had forgotten about the locker room altercation. Zero chance the Browns would want this bum.

The main Browns' page at reddit is hilarious... these threads are all stacked in close proximity...

Cleveland may make a run at trading for Kirk Cousins (twitter.com)

submitted20 hours ago

Report: Browns not interested in Geno Smith (twitter.com)

submitted1 day ago

Browns reportedly interested in former Jets QB Geno Smith, possibly for starting job (cbssports.com)

submitted1 day ago

LOL. Whatever you say, Gip. I'm sure he's wrestling with that decision daily.

Oh, and we should draft Trubisky #1? Riiiiiight...

That is a whole other matter.

Tell me why I should pay one damn bit of attention to women's college basketball when the final results are already preordained? It is just boring and stupid to have the same team win it all all the time.

I am down on college basketball any more and pay little attention to it because it is all the same 6 or so teams. Duke, KY, NC, Kansas, UConn, L-ville. At least last year somewhat fresh blood won it in Villanova.

Thankfully, he's gone to the Giants. Can still go to his usual restaurants.

....again, he's worse than bad.

Still Big O, Smoothie,and the Hero. I think they go for a rookie high...and that will be your QB crew for next year.

Need some FA help on defense though.

Archived