THE BROWNS BOARD

Kirksey

riverumbbq

Nobody but Williams knows that....

2 ways to look at this......to me, our LB are almost all asked to play out of position.....Kirksey is an OLB who weve put on the inside.....Collins is an ILB who we play on the outside......Orchard is a DE who we ask to play LB.....Schobert is a water boy...

Soooo....if it was me......and we commit to a 4-3......I would put Kirksey at Sam....Collins at Will....and Davis at Mike....

Orchard can go back to DE(cause he's better than Nassib, at this point) and Schobert can fetch water....

And......who is Greg Robinson?

2 ways to look at this......to me, our LB are almost all asked to play out of position.....Kirksey is an OLB who weve put on the inside.....Collins is an ILB who we play on the outside......Orchard is a DE who we ask to play LB.....Schobert is a water boy...

Soooo....if it was me......and we commit to a 4-3......I would put Kirksey at Sam....Collins at Will....and Davis at Mike....

Orchard can go back to DE(cause he's better than Nassib, at this point) and Schobert can fetch water....

I like your thoughts here Mud, although I am curious as to what Schobert can do under Williams. I think we may have more talent on D than many think. We'll see soon enough.

Mike

I like your thoughts here Mud, although I am curious as to what Schobert can do under Williams. I think we may have more talent on D than many think. We'll see soon enough.

Mike

Yeah....Im just smarting off Mike.....

I actually liked the Schobert pick, tho thought it was a bit early......none the less, I was happy to get him and the Scoobs and rooted for them both to succeed.....but, unfortunately, I appeared immediately that Schobert looked completely lost and slow.....and didnt seem to play very instinctively...was basically a none entity out there

And then he lost his starters job about week 4......to a udfa we had cut previously....and, while he continued to play, he never seemed to gain....ala how Orchard did his rookie year.....

So....lets hope another year, new coach and 2nd TC proves to be the majic pills for him......but, even tho I just said Orchard should be DE....he still may be the better option at OLB to Schobert

Kirksey is the one guy that we have all watched grow into a pretty damn good LB. I think Gregg Williams should only make him better.If so, Kirksey may have his 1st Pro Bowl appearance..The (one more) team jersey I'd consider with a contract extension..Bitno got his. Kirksey maybe next

Greg Robinson was Michigan's DC when Rich Rod was there. He tried to run a base 3-3-5. Our defense was terrible under him.

He also had a very forgettable Head Coaching gig at Syracuse that didn't last longer than a cup of coffee...

But we play nickel 60% of the time... ;)

Thanks for the input. Sorry about the Williams/Robinson cross-up, I had been earlier discussing the underperforming Rams offensive lineman.

Archived