THE BROWNS BOARD

Ty Law talking to Browns Rumor

Excerpt:

"Former Jets CB Ty Law is talking to the Patriots and Browns about the possibility of playing in 2009, according to close friend Darrelle Revis."

link

Hopefully I'm not late on posting this :)

Excerpt:

"Former Jets CB Ty Law is talking to the Patriots and Browns about the possibility of playing in 2009, according to close friend Darrelle Revis."

link

Hopefully I'm not late on posting this :)

Hopefully, our secondary doesn't get to the point where we have to bring him in.

Guest mz.

Saw this on Rotoworld.

I don't see how bringing Law in is a bad idea. He can be what Patten might be to Robiskie and Massaquoi to Wright and McDonald. I doubt we'd be signing him to start or nuthin'...

I doubt we'd be signing him to start or nuthin'...

Will Ty Law sign to be a backup? I was thinking that this was an issue last year. I don't know if he started last year, however. I was just thinking that this was an issue last time he was a FA.

Saw this on Rotoworld.

I don't see how bringing Law in is a bad idea. He can be what Patten might be to Robiskie and Massaquoi to Wright and McDonald. I doubt we'd be signing him to start or nuthin'...

Law is not Patton. He will want good money and he really isn't the mentoring type. He's a guy that wants to start and not someone satisfied with being a mentor and a nickle back. A outstanding player in his time, but that time has passed. He may be looked at as a guy you could bring in and start if one of your guys goes down in camp. Believe me, I woun't be excited if I see Law starting at DB because that means we have some real trouble there.

Archived