THE BROWNS BOARD

Another obamao-sponsored rape by two illegals in school

calfoxwc

Obamao is directly responsible for this hideous garbage happening. Border union: Obama policies cause of 14-year-old's rape in school

Washington Examiner1 day ago

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, cited the former administration's "catch and release" program for letting the two illegals charged in the rape ...

*******************************************************************************************************

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/22/parents-emotions-raw-in-wake-rape-at-maryland-high-school.html

*********************************************************************************************************

Obamao is directly responsible for this hideous garbage happening. Border union: Obama policies cause of 14-year-old's rape in school

Washington Examiner1 day ago

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, cited the former administration's "catch and release" program for letting the two illegals charged in the rape ...

*******************************************************************************************************

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/22/parents-emotions-raw-in-wake-rape-at-maryland-high-school.html

*********************************************************************************************************

I don't think getting all wrapped around the axel about immigration is going to help this young lady. Prosecute the crime and then worry about their immigration status.

Making this a race or immigration issue will only hurt the investigative and prosecution process as it has in many criminal proceedings across the country.

Truth is that young lady is a victim of a crime, one of the most heinous at that. She would be no less violated or victimized had two American young men did this to her.

I think that illegal immigration is an issue. However, if that's now going to be as huge a point as the crime itself. I think that in the end it will have a negative effect on the judicial process.

I don't think getting all wrapped around the axel about immigration is going to help this young lady. Prosecute the crime and then worry about their immigration status.

Making this a race or immigration issue will only hurt the investigative and prosecution process as it has in many criminal proceedings across the country.

Truth is that young lady is a victim of a crime, one of the most heinous at that. She would be no less violated or victimized had two American young men did this to her.

I think that illegal immigration is an issue. However, if that's now going to be as huge a point as the crime itself. I think that in the end it will have a negative effect on the judicial process.

There are two issues involved. For me the bottom line on any crimes committed by illegal immigrants is there should not have been the crime in the first place, because they shouldn't be here.

There are two issues involved. For me the bottom line on any crimes committed by illegal immigrants is there should not have been the crime in the first place, because they shouldn't be here.

That's a very ethical way to look at it (concentration on the way things SHOULD be as opposed to the way that things ARE). However, the fact remains that they are here and have committed a crime. The focus must switch to the task at hand.

That task is the successful prosecution of two rapists and an equally important return of justice to this young lady. The media pushing this issue as an immigration issue first will only further murky the waters of today's political climate. Which in turn is highly likely to affect the prosecution of this crime. Thus remains the risk of perpetuated victimhood for the young lady in question.

I think I'm being misunderstood.

I think I'm being misunderstood.

I think so, but it isn't your fault. I look at it like it would never have happened, were it not

for the illegals being here in the first place, as has been said.

That is the disgrace - it could have been prevented. Rape is such a hideous crime - but illegals don't have a chance of

committing the crime if they aren't here.

I think so, but it isn't your fault. I look at it like it would never have happened, were it not

for the illegals being here in the first place, as has been said.

That is the disgrace - it could have been prevented. Rape is such a hideous crime - but illegals don't have a chance of

committing the crime if they aren't here.

Exactly. However, it worries me that people are getting so wrapped up in this illegal immigration abatement effort, that justice will fail in other aspects. Which in cases like this is far worse and a bigger concern. In cases like this justice, CANNOT and SHOULD NOT fail.

Possibly but to me that favors the prosecution because it drives down political pressure to prosecute for the wrong reasons. The MSM drives the political climate in our country. The political climate interferes too often with the prosecution of crimes.

If you happen to be a democRAT, that's a probably a good thing.

I've been quite critical of the media in this thread. Saying that they've been detrimental to the judicial process. Primarily of because their fixation on so called "race" and "immigration" issues that further escalate an already volatile political climate.

This in turn impacts the court system because of its influence on judges and juries. As it has for decades. (O.J. Simpson murder trial and plenty others).

Both conservative and liberal media outlets exploit people like this young lady to further their agenda. Meanwhile their so called expert opinions affect the very people responsible for putting predators in prison. So no Canton, it's the worst thing going.

Should ABC report on every rape?

This wouldn't be a bad thing if they were to report every crime for the right reason. But no it's an excuse to scapegoat this politician or that or whatever government agency they choose to scapegoat be it local, state, or federal. I'm sure the victim is feeling like "Forget President so and so, and put the ones that victimized me in prison."

http://constitution.com/horrendous-crime-causes-liberals-rethink-support-illegal-immigration/

One mom - super liberal - changes her mind bigtime. Somehow, the superintendent of the school

doesn't give a crap about the 14 girl raped in a bathroom...that locked from the inside !

sickening.

That's the drawback to media making this out to be an immigration issue first regardless of where they stand politically. The media empowers them to push the immigration issue in the courtroom instead of doing the most important thing a courtroom is for....prosecuting crimes.

I wouldn't be shocked if the two rapist are acquitted or if there's a hung jury.

Archived