THE BROWNS BOARD

The Cleveland Browns Report on STO airs tonight

OconRecon

Zac Jackson microblogging saying it airs tonight at 6 and 11. Anybody catch the 6 slot? Probably not a lot new to the regulars of this board, but I'm assuming there will at least be some video.

I'm going to DVR it.

It made Robiskie and Veikune look really good.

They also mentioned that Brady Quinn really liked the Mike Furrey signing, and that he threw balls to him in high school.

Yeah, for all you naysayers, BQ is basically now officially our QB.

I liked hearing Zac say that Browns fans may just get to see Josh Cribbs on both side of the ball this year.

I wonder if this is guess work or if it's something he's actually been hearing from good sources.

Maybe Nickle or Dime packages?

They also mentioned that Brady Quinn really liked the Mike Furrey signing, and that he threw balls to him in high school.

Im betting my left nut on David Veikune impacting our defense by mid season if not right away and robo will impact our offense immediately as will the newly aquired mike furrey...i really like what man/kok is doing this club gets stronger on paper by the day...

Im hopeful that BQ will start but i have no doubt with this regime he will have to earn that right but i also have no doubt brady quinn will excel and win the starting job over his competition...;)

Anyone seen lums lately?

Before you jump to anymore conclusions from meaningless statements...

what did BQ say about them trading his bread and butter go-to-guy, and biggest supporter, K2?

Guest AdaM

what did BQ say about them trading his bread and butter go-to-guy, and biggest supporter, K2?

He said

"They should have tossed Da in there and picked up an extra 7th rounder..."

Zac Jackson microblogging saying it airs tonight at 6 and 11. Anybody catch the 6 slot? Probably not a lot new to the regulars of this board, but I'm assuming there will at least be some video.

They got rid of the PR department but kept Zac Jackson?

He must be somebody's nephew or something.

Zombo

Moron.

DA completed 506 passes from 2006 to 2008.

Guess who caught more of those than any other receiver? (i.e., DA's "bread and butter go-to-guy" receiver)

Yup, Winslow. (214 (42%) of DA's completions)

Find a clue.

I was a little disappointed that STO didn't show more film of the players going through the workouts. Could've used more of that and less of Aaron Shea. I was hoping for something like a combine format where the host is mostly heard and not seen.

I was anxious to see Benard, Veikune, Mossaquoi and a few others going through the paces.

We saw a short snippet of Benard on the sled, Davis running the ball and Robiskie a few times but that was about it.

I am confused about the times displayed on this board. It says that your post was submitted "Today at 5:04 PM. However, as I write this it is only 2:20 p.m. And yet above here it says your post was made on May 7, 2009 at 8:35. p.m. Yet that obviously is not "today". Messed up time deal

the Gipper

Guest AdaM
I am confused about the times displayed on this board. It says that your post was submitted "Today at 5:04 PM. However, as I write this it is only 2:20 p.m. And yet above here it says your post was made on May 7, 2009 at 8:35. p.m. Yet that obviously is not "today". Messed up time deal

the Gipper

Change your time zone in your profile settings

Lums, c'mon, they stopped selling DA jerseys in the team shop (I saw a thread about it at OBR). BQ fits the Offense that they are instilling, plus they just signed a veteran wideout that Brady Quinn used to work with in his early days. Plus the owner chose BQ and JT to come out and speak to the media on behalf of the team, plus BQ had the highest quarterback rating for any first carreer start in browns history, plus you have DA saying he doesnt expect to be around much longer.

How much more evidence do you want?

If... wait....... wait... WHEN, Mangini picks Quinn, are you gonna assume he must be a BQ fag?

If Quinn does well, are you going to assume that all the NFL defenses are BQ fags and just letting him score because they dont think they have a chance to stop him?

If Quinn ever in his carreer makes it to the Superbowl, are the refs cheating because they are BQ fags as well?

Is Gooddell in on the huge BQ fag conspiracy against DA?

Are the teams that want to trade for Quinn BQ fags too?

just want to know man

How much more evidence do you want?

If they thought BQ was a starter then they woulda named him the starter.

Sorry to break it to you but jersey sales and Mike Furrey on the roster doesn't have jack shit to do with who the QB's gonna be.

Oh, and you don't have any idea what offense they're gonna run, let alone who fits it better.

You're starting to get sentimental about it....like your hopes and dreams are slipping away.... Shit you almost sound as bad as Rifferx "please play Lady Queen he's LOCAL"

Quinn played like shit last year. Bottom line. Unless he's a dramatically different player this training camp, he's up shit creek. You know it too.

I liked hearing Zac say that Browns fans may just get to see Josh Cribbs on both side of the ball this year.

I wonder if this is guess work or if it's something he's actually been hearing from good sources.

Maybe Nickle or Dime packages?

Mangini has actually said that himself. He said he would be tried on both sides of the ball to see where he fits best. Cribbs himself said he is looking forward to playing on defense but doesn't want to give up any of his special teams duties.

NO he'll say Lerner forced Mangini to start Quinn to appease the "Quinn fag" fans.

Good point. Lerner is Quinn's best hope.

As Trent Dilfer told us...Randy "Al Davis" Lerner is the only one who can make it happen for the Quinnster.

Good point. Lerner is Quinn's best hope.

As Trent Dilfer told us...Randy "Al Davis" Lerner is the only one who can make it happen for the Quinnster.

I dont think mangini or lerner rolls that way BQ will have to beat everyone out to start fair and square DA included...but unless DA has developed a fast and smart short/medium passing game and has learned to scan the field for both deceptive and unexpected open target purposes DA poses little threat to BQ...ratliff is the one BQ has to worry about...;)

Ive learned enough about mangini and how he works now to realize we can trust his decision regardless of which guy it is to be truly.."the best chance to win on sunday"...;)

Archived