THE BROWNS BOARD

The Miss California Controversy

Guest Aloysius

The thing that got to me was the vitriol response from the likes of Hilton Perez or Perez Hilton, Keith Olbermann, and members of the Hollywood elite.

She was asked a question and gave a very accommodating response.

She said, "Live and let live" but said that her personal belief is that marriage should be between a man and a women.

This response is comparable to the Dems constant response to the Abortion issue: they are personally against it and want to reduce, if not eliminate it, but they don't believe the government should invade personal space.

What did she say that justified Olberman, for example, going off that she - a big boob - has fake boobs?

And for Stewart's response, I found it to be cordial to her but, at the same time, understated and he refused to address the singular ugly response from those on his side of the aisle.

PS Still don't see why people find him funny. At best, he is a poor man's Dennis Miller.

I think this genius should have been asked about her feelings regarding the bailout.

That would have been some good, clean fun.

My other pet peeve is famous people who only take on a charity just because they themselves or a family member has suffered some disease, so they champion against that disease. You should just do work because you have been blessed and have the time. I always admired Noah Wiley, the guy from E.R. He took up the mantle for autistic kids. His child is not autistic, and he doesn't have any family members who have been diagnosed with autism. He just saw it as a cause that needed help.

Boy, Inspeca, I don't even know how to react to this statement. THINK about what you just wrote. Proximity to an illness impacts most folks. Their support of that cause seems natural to me.

Sheesh.

But what is your point RE: THIS thread, mz the pussy.

My point is, if you're looking for guidance/something intelligent/relevance from a pageant contestant you're probably barking up the wrong tree. I just take her for what she is (a hot moron) and move on.

Plus, it's damn funny.

PS SU getting Paulus for one year seems shortsighted, no?

Sure, but when you're as shitty as we are, how can it hurt?

My point is, if you're looking for guidance/something intelligent/relevance from a pageant contestant you're probably barking up the wrong tree. I just take her for what she is (a hot moron) and move on. mz the pussy

What? mz the pussy postd without dissing me for no reason? Say, maybe I'll try another truce...

Archived