THE BROWNS BOARD

Torture question

Cal, seriously dude get an effin' grip on yourself.

Weaslenose?

Telling somebody you feel sorry for them because they aren't very smart? Could you be any more condescending?

Again like I mentioned early, don't bitch about people making personal attacks against you when you are the absolute WORST offender of this.

It's very rare that I agree with mz the pussy,heck and Al as they are definitely more liberal than I am, and debating with them can be madening at times, but if you look at the threads of us debating yesterday we went 3,4 pages deep and never resorted to name calling. Why can't you do that? Is it from the fact that you live on a farm in the middle of nowhere therefore your social skills are severely lacking? I'm not trying to be a smartass, but offering it up as a serious reason as to why you act this way.

I just don't get it. Disagree all you want, but getting as nasty as you do does not serve your purpose one single bit.

Inspecta "Dude", no disrespect man, but you need to seriously start looking for a job and quit posting on here so much. Peace.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well unlike you old fart I'm able to multitask.

But thanks for your concern diehard, you are a true humanitarian. Can I donate money to the salvation army in your name? It's the least I can do for such compassion in a time like this.

This old fart will still kick your ass inspecta. Grow some gonads and get a job. Peace. ;)

Cal, seriously dude get an effin' grip on yourself.

Same to you.

Weaslenose?

Telling somebody you feel sorry for them because they aren't very smart? Could you be any more condescending?

Right. He put me down for my age. It was a payback. Think about it.

Again like I mentioned early, don't bitch about people making personal attacks against you when you are the absolute WORST offender of this.

Well, you seem to have your nose out of joint. Have I called you names, made personal attacks vs you?

Have I given Steve or John or Steve or T any trouble?

Poetic justice. You don't personally attack me, I'm good with that.

It's very rare that I agree with mz the pussy,heck and Al as they are definitely more liberal than I am, and debating with them can be madening at times, but if you look at the threads of us debating yesterday we went 3,4 pages deep and never resorted to name calling. Why can't you do that? Is it from the fact that you live on a farm in the middle of nowhere therefore your social skills are severely lacking? I'm not trying to be a smartass, but offering it up as a serious reason as to why you act this way.

So, you are smarting off about farming? I'm not being social. That's real life. This caricature

online isn't me at all.

Yes, you are being a smartass, smartass.

Go back and read all the dipshit things mz the pussy has said to me for months. That's when the war started.

Now, I'm more conservative than you, I catch more hell.

Do this. go have a talk with mz the pussy, and tell him to stfu and leave me alone. Then,

watch at how I don't give him paybacks anymore.

He disses me for no reason, again and again blah blah blah.

Btw, Heck and Al do know a lot. But mz the pussy can't stand opinions he disagrees with. He's just chosen

myself and T and Steve as objects of his stupid putdowns.

I can payback forever. NOTE - I welcomed Shep back to the forum, I don't expect to argue with him

much at all. I'd like to discuss things too.

but to be hated simply because my opinions are pretty conservative, means I didn't start the fire.

You irratate me too, but do I call you out on it? NO. So, in conslusion. Shut up already.

I just don't get it. Disagree all you want, but getting as nasty as you do does not serve your purpose one single bit.

I don't get where you're coming from. Do you or do you not notice that Heck and mz the pussy started the name calling

long ago. Or, were you not here to see it start from the beginning?

I have declared two truces with mz the pussy on my own. Each time, he kept on and on and on.

So, I figure self defense poetic justice is justified.

Or, do you want to insult me and start a war with me, too? Feel left out or something?

So your defense for your behavior is "they started it first!!!"

Not defending. Just saying you are out of line. You are making the problem worse,

and I haven't been starting anything with you. HAVE I ???

That's the same defense my 5 year old uses when I catch him blasting his brother.

And your unwarranted whining is what our friends down the road beagle does.

Whines, just because he wants attention.

Listen I'm not trying to start a war with you, but when you go ballistic on here with name calling what do you expect to accomplish exactly?

well, I want mz the pussy to shut the hell up with giving me crap at every turn.

For no freakin reason. Maybe he'll listen to you. I think he does it because

he has his mod as a mod now.

Unless your only point is to chicken shit around and kill time, but if that's the case then don't complain nobody takes you seriously and does nothing but attack you. You cultivate the treatment you receive. Very rarely on a message board does anybody receive treatment that they didn't bring on themselves.

You are being dumb now. By your own statement, you are saying mz the pussy deserves the treatment I give him

because I don't take him seriously.

And, no, it is not rarely. It is common. Libs are allowed to have all sorts of opionions.

But conservatives get sh** on when they have opinions the libs don't like.

That's not to say that you have never been attacked for sharing your views.

Bout time you got up some objectivity goin. Thanks

I think part of the problem is that when you are sharing your views on Obama or Pelosi or any other democrat, you call them every name in the book as opposed to just sticking to critiquing their actions. The libs on the board take it as personal attacks against them when you attack their hero so they attack you the person who has had the audacity to attack their beloved Obama.

Okay, you're cookin now. Were you around when Bush was being called a murderer? When

our troops were being ridiculed by Murtha and a few libs agreed with him?

I don't defend Bush on much. But I won't stop until the crap stops.

Maybe you could work some magic. I've already humorously said I think I'll consider a truce

with mz the pussy. But, when it doesn't work, don't even come to me and start crap on my side alone.

Fair enough? The truce will start now.

Perhaps I'm getting too deep with all this. I just would like to get everybody on the same page (sorta) and have debates without all the personal attacks. It seems too many threads go down the shitter because they devolve into mud slinging on BOTH sides.

Well, you would have been better off calling me an asshat in a pm, and letting me know

you did the same to mz the pussy in another pm.

You would be surprised how easily I can revert to my more real life self.

I've been guilty of this as well, I'm not completely innocent or trying to play the self righteous "You kids behave now!" role...

It's too late. I hate you, I'm having to respond to all this and my thumb is killing me, dammit.I can type at lightning speed, but all I get now is gibberish.

No, Steve. I don't believe America should torture its own citizens. It's kinda, sorta unconstitutional, among other things.

Fair enough.

Personally I find it hard to believe that you, knowing a loved one was missing and you had the perp in hand.....

Well you know.

(btw did you read that solitary confinement article a while back? Any outrage? Any call for hearings?)

I know I'm going out on a limb there, not wanting to green light a police state. But you know me - flouting convention.

Actually the limb is one of believablility.

And pointing out the 'constitution' a document more ignored twisted, improperly cited and changed for political gain than any since the Bible is quaint.

WSS

True, Dan.

The sad fact is, suicide bombers flying airplanes into buildings to kill thousands

of Amrericans. or trying to nuke one of our cities is also against the law.

The UN won't protect us.

Do we have to choose between being legit and not waterboarding,

or Americans die?

Cal is a hardcore conservative who has no time or argument from anyone who differs from his opinion or his lord and master Limbaugh.

Nothing wrong with being conservative but nothing is gained when you close your mind to anyone or anything but your own version of how things should be.

Besides he's a big poopyhead and im taking my marbles and going home!

Limbaugh has nothing to do with it, Dan.

There are things in this life that are right or wrong to each of us.

Don't you think there are places where compromise isn't called for?

WSS

Cal is a hardcore conservative who has no time or argument from anyone who differs from his opinion or his lord and master Limbaugh.

Nothing wrong with being conservative but nothing is gained when you close your mind to anyone or anything but your own version of how things should be.

Besides he's a big poopyhead and im taking my marbles and going home! Dan

ROF,LMAO !!!!!!

(somebody licks Obama's toes, I only parrot Limbaugh. Pick yer poison. LOL

And Cal, sorry if you thought I was out of line Inpsecta

Mind yer own business, hater. :D

Archived