THE BROWNS BOARD

No Child Left Inside Act of 2009

Mr. T

Dems Propose Spending $500 Million to Brainwash Kids in ‘Environmental Literacy’

Penny Starr

CNSNews

May 15, 2009

Surrounded by elementary students from the Green School in Baltimore and charming critters – including an armadillo, cheetah and an Asian Toddy Cat – Democrats declared that the introduction of the “No Child Left Inside Act of 2009” was “historic” legislation that would connect children with nature. Some critics, however, said it is a way to spread environmental propaganda in the public schools.

“We are gathered to unveil the No Child Left Inside Act of 2009, which will support environmental education in our nation’s schools,” Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.), a lead sponsor of the bill, said Thursday at Upper Russell Senate Park (near the U.S. Capitol). “These young people will be the environmental stewards and leaders of tomorrow, and we have to prepare them today – and that’s the whole point of this legislation.”

The bill, sponsored and co-sponsored by Democrats, was introduced in the House and Senate on Earth Day, April 22. It would provide $500 million over five years to schools with approved “environmental literacy” plans for students in grades kindergarten through 12, and offer competitive grants to schools and non-profits for outdoor education projects.

So is this the Al Gore re-education BS?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CNSNews.com is an alternative to the liberal media, focusing on stories that are unreported, under-reported, or misreported by the mainstream press.

Sounds good to me.

PS where do you even find this shit?

The attack on vouchers seems to be "we can't get at those kids, so make them come to public schools.

It isn't only the environment that they want to teach them:

Parents fight homosexual indoctrination of kindergarteners

Charlie Butts - OneNewsNow - 5/16/2009 4:00:00 AMA California school district seems intent on teaching pre-school children to accept the homosexual lifestyle. The Alameda Unified School District announced it was considering a supplemental curriculum to eradicate "homophobia" in kindergarten children. Brad Dacus, founder of the Pacific Justice Institute (PJI), said the meeting room for the public session earlier this week was overcrowded with angry parents.

"Nowhere at anytime did it give any protection for children being bullied because of their faith, their religion, their size, their race, ethnicity," he points out. "It is only going to give this special anti-bullying protection for homosexuals and transsexuals."

Dacus said an attorney from PJI spoke before the board meeting. "And [the attorney] made it very clear that this is an abridgement and an affront to the neutral role that school districts are supposed to play in respecting the rights of parents and not to engage in such overt and open indoctrination and mandatory acceptance of such controversial, immoral lifestyles," he concludes.

Parents cannot opt out their children from the curriculum. Dacus says it is important to remember that the children are kindergarten age, and many cannot even write their names -- yet they are being taught that homosexuality is an acceptable lifestyle.

Charlie Butts - OneNewsNow - 5/16/2009

Come on, cal. This is a joke, right? His brother Seymour wasn't available to write this gay-bashing garbage?

They should.

Funny, when I read this stuff being put in to action by this current regime, all I can think of is this:

We don't need no education

We dont need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave them kids alone

Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

We don't need no education

We dont need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave them kids alone

Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

"Wrong, Do it again!"

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you

have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

"You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

It is articles like the one posted that have Republicans scratching their heads as to how they are losing elections when its their own narrow mindness and pandering to the far right for votes.

Times change ,and for all this talk about the enviroment and the population what everyone seems to gloss over is that within our childrens lifetime white people will become the minority in this country ,so the base of the party is shrinking and they better get with the times before they become completely irrelevant.

Something to think about ,isnt it?

Did you say the same thing during the Reagan years? The Bush(s) years?

Times change. Hardly profound - but they also change back.

The American people will "right" the ship from the Obama Fiasco later.

In the meantime, gloat all you like. It was fun "gloating" when Bush JR. won twice during his presidency.

But we didn't say "liberalism is dead, you have to be like us to win".

That posturing is exceptionaly short-sighted, and self-serving.

Pendulum. It will shift back the other way. Well, as long as the American people have free, unadulterated by Acorn elections.

No Cal,

My point was quite simply that Republicans need to find a new message ,Hatred for gays and abortion and all that isnt baseball and apple pie is alienating any kind of growth the party is looking for.

Look at most sports and you will see that whites are the minority and as a nation its getting to be the same way so if your arent tolerant and inclusive of others how can you expect to win their votes?

You aren't assuming that once whites aren't as big a percentage that all non white groups are going to love each other are ya?

Sounds like you're saying the democrats re "everybody against the white people."

Not to mention that anti growth and anti huge deficits and taxation aren't synonymous

WSS

It is articles like the one posted that have Republicans scratching their heads as to how they are losing elections when its their own narrow mindness and pandering to the far right for votes.

Times change ,and for all this talk about the enviroment and the population what everyone seems to gloss over is that within our childrens lifetime white people will become the minority in this country ,so the base of the party is shrinking and they better get with the times before they become completely irrelevant.

Something to think about ,isnt it?

Actually I am not concerned with what party wins, I am concerned with where has our morality gone? And what will all of our children and grandchildren have to contend with.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing, this thread should awaken us to what is being taught to our youngins, what better way to change a country away from what it has been than to endoctrinate and brain wash young minds full of mush. Its disgusting. And for one teachers who want to teach sex of any kind to 5 year olds should be fired.

Those who teach should be held to a higher standard.

It's sad when the uneducated and bigoted of our nation come out and speak against "brainwashing."

I am concerned with where has our morality gone

What sore of perverse moral code do you live by when you equate morality with a hatred of everything and everyone different from you?

It's laughable, T.

At least you're not blathering on about your ethics, which are nonexistant.

It's sad when the uneducated and bigoted of our nation come out and speak against "brainwashing."

What sore of perverse moral code do you live by when you equate morality with a hatred of everything and everyone different from you?

It's laughable, T.

At least you're not blathering on about your ethics, which are nonexistant.

Is this your perception

You aren't assuming that once whites aren't as big a percentage that all non white groups are going to love each other are ya?

Sounds like you're saying the democrats re "everybody against the white people."

Well Steve,

Republicans havent shown any love to any group outside of what they consider their core base which is big buisness,and evangelical christians.

Odd statement coonsidering the Bush appointees and the lopsided black democrat vote.

And neither side failed to play to the illegals.

If you are a Republican you are unified to very certain ideals Like...? and im not saying anything is wrong with that because on the Democrats side their views and opinions are all over the place and much harder to bring together and probably the biggest reason a John Kerry can win the nomination {even though he was a huge disaster} and lose an election they should have ran away with.

Kerry has been a lefty for decades. McCain was more moderate than many cared fpr.

So to continue to pander to a base that is getting smaller by the day isnt going to help so hide your white hat and get a black friend!

And screaming RACIST at everyone who doesn't call for reparations won't work forever.

WSS

I would say voting for a person because of the color of their skin is pretty shallow.

It sure happened this go around.

Face it Steve, as long as people can promise people money, food stamps, nearly free housing, free health care, etc, they are going to get the votes.

There really is no reason for achievers to achieve anymore. When that happens, one only has to look at Detroit or Washington D.C. to see how that ends up. It becomes a 3rd world city inside 25 years.

I would say voting for a person because of the color of their skin is pretty shallow.

Face it Steve, as long as people can promise people money, food stamps, nearly free housing, free health care, etc, they are going to get the votes.

There really is no reason for achievers to achieve anymore. When that happens, one only has to look at Detroit or Washington D.C. to see how that ends up. It becomes a 3rd world city inside 25 years.

This is the saddest post I have read on this board to date. How does one get to the point where he truly feels this way?

You hit it on the head Been. DC is s shit hole. I got out of that area because it is like a third world country. I think these dimwit liberals in here are in denial. Educated dimwits if you will. Educated by dimwits which makes them dumb asses. :D

This is the saddest post I have read on this board to date. How does one get to the point where he truly feels this way?

Well atleast were not talking about eating "PoP"Eyes!!...... chicken that is.

Am i wrong??

For some people, no. For others, like me and many many others, yes.

The same people who voted for Obama b/c of the color of his skin ONLY are the same ones who voted for Bush because of his.

And is it skin color that decided the vote here, or was it the free handouts? I'm curious.

For some people, no. For others, like me and many many others, yes.

The same people who voted for Obama b/c of the color of his skin ONLY are the same ones who voted for Bush because of his.

And is it skin color that decided the vote here, or was it the free handouts? I'm curious.

Sorry man...that's moronic....what other skin color could people who voted for Bush have possibly voted for???

Or are you saying that 99% of the blacks voted for George Bush 4 years ago??

Sorry man...that's moronic....

Moronic is you not getting the point.

what other skin color could people who voted for Bush have possibly voted for???

Yes, I understand Bush and Kerry are both white, but Bush is the definite choice of the White man (capital W).

I will give you a B in your effort to cover up your goof up. lol

So....if we say you are right...the same people voted because of skin color in the context you now claim, how many of your fellow Africans voted with a racist bias??

I will give you a B in your effort to cover up your goof up. lol

If you say so.

So....if we say you are right...the same people voted because of skin color in the context you now claim, how many of your fellow Africans voted with a racist bias??

"Fellow Africans?" Who am I, Nick Price?

But to answer your question, a lot of them.

Wanna get to your point?

Look, there's no denying stupid, vapid and uneducated/uncultured people would vote along something as shallow as skin color.

I do however (and I understand if y'all skewer me) that there is a double standard, and that it is less, well, vapid for groups that have historically been underrepresented in gov't to do so.

Why is it, that when you do not believe in gay "marriage", that you are labeled "hater".

It isn't hate. It's core values.

For instance, if I knew someone at work was gay, I would still treat that person like any other person.

Invite all the guys at work to his party... eh... no.

It isn't hate. It's core values.

Don't want to vote for Obama? you are labeled a "racist".

No "racist". Core values.

No "phobia", no nothin, ... except core values.

But let Miss California get asked a setup question... and she answers very

nicely, and respectfully, and lets people know her core values... and all

hell breaks loose.

Why? Is she no longer allowed to have core values that are different than others' ?

When DID this become all the rage?

Don't agree with the *theory* that man creates global warming... and there it goes again...

you're labeled as not caring about the environment.

But, a lot of folks feel that way (first part), but they care very much about the environment,

they just don't care to believe in a theory when it leaks water like a window screen.

Don't believe in abortion? You get labeled as being against women's rights.

Not, not against women's rights. FOR unborn and born children's rights.

Disagree with those who label like the above, and you'd think you were back in high school

and reading "The Scarlet Letter".

Differences in core values, moral perceptions on issues, is not "hate" or "bigotry" or "racism" or "apathy" or

"uneducated", or "LD" or "phobic"... (is phobic even a word? GGG)

it's just appraising issues from the unique perspectives that each one of us has.

I wish I could remember the old joke about the three blind men touching an elephant and all coming

up with different conclusions...Something like that.

Let's all just embrace differences, and let the pendulum swing back and forth. That's life.

I have weighed in on everything else, might as well this.

I am against gay marriage due to core values.

However I am not against gays. My wife and I just traveled to Las Vegas with a couple who we consider good friends...2 gay men. Great guys all the way.

The only real problem I see that Gays have revolves around matters of insurance. I would like to see the government step in (see, I am not against government action) and require insurance companies to accept anybody named as a co-insured.

What the hell does the insurance company care who is receiving dependant coverage as long as the premium is being paid??

You may need to put some type of cap on how often a person can designate a new dependent so abuse doesn't take place and you name a new person every time a friend gets sick .....but by and large, the gay issue is no issue with me.

We don't need to trounce on peoples issues of sanctity to come up with a workable, fair system.

Sorry dan, if whats wrong is wrong and what goes against nature is wrong.

Someone needs to take a stand against immoral behavior and the shit being taught to our children.

mz the pussy, you can stand in now and call me a Bigot for having my own belief system that isn't shaped by this world.

dan if 2% of america excepted licking the bottom of shoes, and the media persecuted those who didn't allow it to be taught to 5 year olds would you be mad?

Archived