THE BROWNS BOARD

WIN BROWNS SEASON TICKETS!

admin

2nd ANNUAL

THE BROWNS BOARD

BROWNS SEASON TICKET RAFFLE

$10 Raffle Ticket gets you into the hopper to win (2) seats to EVERY Browns Regular Season Home Game in 2009.

This season we will be drawing two consolation prizes as well.

• 1st Prize: (2) 2009 Cleveland Browns Season Tickets.
  • 2nd Prize: (2) Tickets to the Oct 25th Game between the Browns & Packers.
  • 3rd Prize: (2) Pre-Season Tickets to the Aug 22nd Game between the Browns & Lions.

Order Raffle Tickets through the mail, see details at http://thebrownsboard.com/fundraiser.htm, or visit us at The Upper Deck Sports Cafe between Training Camp sessions on Opening Day August 1st (see below post for more details).

Winners are invited to join us at The Browns Board Tailgate Party! See URL above for all details.

Proceeds benefit the Berea Baseball Association Travel Youth Program, who play their Home Games at Lou Groza Park in Berea Ohio (Home of the Cleveland Browns).

Browns%20Raffle%20Ticket%20000.JPG

More Details at:

http://thebrownsboard.com/fundraiser.htm

$10

• 2 months later...
Guest ATENEARS

Coming to Camp? Here's an idea ...

The Browns Board in partnership with The Upper Deck Sports Cafe in Berea, will host a Training Camp Party on Opening Day August 1st, immediately after the morning practice and up until the afternoon session.

So if you are coming in for the morning practice, follow us to The Upper Deck Sports Cafe for lunch. If you are are coming in for the evening practice, arrive early to tip a few in a festive Browns atmosphere.

We will be raffling off the pair of Browns Season Tickets as decribed in the starter post of this thread, drawing the winner at this event.

The Upper Deck is just minutes from the Browns Complex.

The Upper Deck Sports Cafe

375 W. Bagley road

Berea, OH

Ph. 440.891.RIBS

www.theupperdecksportscafe.com

IMG_0093-2.jpg

Guest ATENEARS

If anyone is interested in purchasing by making a payment on-line, contact me at stan@createns.com and I will give you details.

These are selling out, so contact me today.

Archived