The Stealth Tailgate

hoorta

A friend of mine from work and I are coming. I have no idea who will be there but I plan on being under the bridge by no later than 10:30. If it's just the three of us Larry.......I'm telling you right now....I CAN'T drink ALL that 'Orange Shit!'

On 9/27/2017 at 12:52 PM, hoorta said:

Rumor has it that The Board Tailgate is this Sunday. I have no idea who's making the trip this year, or if it's even happening. So please reply if anyone knows what' going on.... 

I believe Zombo, Marko, Mike Clark, Keith (Scotland) and Gareth (minus Howard), Ed and others are in-town and hooking up this weekend. I believe they said that they were tailgating, but most likely they will be between the Lot and the Flat Iron Grille.

I like the camaraderie of 'ALL' folks we've met at the tailgate lot over the years, whereas I think the latest click likes to keep the group small and down to a select chosen few. To each his own. If the Browns ever put a decent product on the field again, I'd move to start the regular 'BROWNS BOARD' tailgate parties up again, inviting all. Until then ... have fun this weekend! Not sure of my plans yet or not, I may see you on Sunday.

17 hours ago, Furnier said:

A friend of mine from work and I are coming. I have no idea who will be there but I plan on being under the bridge by no later than 10:30. If it's just the three of us Larry.......I'm telling you right now....I CAN'T drink ALL that 'Orange Shit!'

Haven't seen ya in awhile Doug, Cheers!

10:30am?? .. that's too late! 

5 hours ago, ATENEARS said:

Haven't seen ya in awhile Doug, Cheers!

10:30am?? .. that's too late! 

You're right! I informed him a little while ago we're leaving Sandusky by 8....so now it's 9:30 at the latest!! Hope to see you Stan, you haven't been at the last few I have attended. It isn't the same without our original El Jefe!

Archived