THE BROWNS BOARD

What is Cribbs worth to you?

hammertime

Well, if you trade him, you trade him to the NFC. I'm for draft picks...is a 2nd too high for a special teams player though? Most teams generally use LOWER (developmental) draft picks for special teamers, I think.

Plus, if you have a player demanding a trade, the trade value generally goes down.

If I don't get JUST COMPENSATION, he can stay & play, ride the pine, or stay home.

I sound so mean huh? Hard to believe I like him alot as a Special Teams player.

Fifteen years ago(or however many) had Buffalo offer you Steve tasker for a 2nd rounder, would you make the deal??

I didn't think so.

You might get a 3rd if the team wanting him was picking near the bottom of the round. More likely, a 4th for a guy like Cribbs...which is a good pick for a special team player.

Do you see a 2nd round pick for Cribbs? Or is that a homer thought?

I see him playing even if they tell him they will adress his contract at a later date.. Boldin has been asking for a trade for two years. I don't see him sitting out and having zero inclome, having to pay back part of his bonus he received up front and having his TV show canceled.

Bottom line, it will get worked out or he will play under this contract this year. This happens to every team, not just the Browns, and things get worked out .............one way or another.

But, to answer your question.........................late 2nd or early 3rd.

"What is Cribbs worth to me?"

Six Pack and some pork rinds.

Or a decent trade or decent pick.

I like pork rinds Bubba....great snack food...thumbs-up

Like others i see only a 3rd or 4th rounder at best for cribbs..he is worth far more than that to the browns i believe he is potentially one of the best unknown/untested SSs in the game...i would love to see him give it a whirl to prove it...

Some of us on here have said it for 3 years JC just looks like a natural and brutal strong safety....;)

I've got a bag of stale peanuts and a 5th rounder for a whiney special teamer. Shut up and play. You've made your point. If you kick butt then they will treat your right when the season is over. I would love to make the money he's getting.

I've got a bag of stale peanuts and a 5th rounder for a whiney special teamer. Shut up and play. You've made your point. If you kick butt then they will treat your right when the season is over. I would love to make the money he's getting.

hes got alot of ability wr kr pr qb he tackles all around good ball player he also gives the option of the WildDawg offense id give a 2nd rounder for him hes a threat on the field ! give him so more money n let boobie spin

I'd give a 2nd for him on the Broncos, maybe. We desperately need the special teams help, and developing him as a safety for when Dawkins leaves (2-3 years away at best) would be a possibility. Unfortunately we just drafted a safety and spent way too many picks so I don't see it happening. If he slides to a third, I would jump all over it, and if he goes to us for a fourth, I would be jumping for joy. I'd say his value is sitting at a 3rd.

Every time Cribbs touches the ball the fans come to their feet... He's a player that I'd pay to see

He has the abilities to change the complexion of the game much like the home run in baseball....

His returns were a big part of our 10 & 6 season....

One of the few impact players on the squad, at least up until now....

peace

T.Dawg

Archived