THE BROWNS BOARD

Today's MANGINI Press Conference VIDEO

Dan in Florida

Guest Aloysius

It's weird to hear a Browns head coach say positive things about Jerome Harrison:

On Jerome Harrison - "He's done a really nice job these first two days. I've been really happy with what I've seen from him. It is extremely early, but he's done a nice job, whether it's with blitz pickups, his check downs, the route, hitting his aiming points, the way that he has worked, where he is physically; I think all of those things have been positive. "

Guest TheJokersWILD

It's weird to hear a Browns head coach say positive things about Jerome Harrison.

QUOTE (Eric Mangini on Harrison)

"He's done a really nice job these first two days. I've been really happy with what I've seen from him. It is extremely early, but he's done a nice job, whether it's with blitz pickups, his check downs with the routes, hitting his aiming points, the way he's worked, where he is physically. All of those things have been positive. "

Did they convert Harrison to QB? :huh::lol:;)

Official transcript here.

Good to hear positive things about Harrison.

Indeed it is...its nice to see a positive flow from the players in general and to see edwards is ready to get back to doing what he does best and still wants to be a brown mangini is doing a great job of handing out the koolaid and thats where it has to start i think this team will suprize the sports world by mid season its not a matter of if this club can get to the playoffs talentwise its really only a matter of if they can jel to and mesh in the new players and system in time this year....;)

I sense that we will be keeping both qbs this year regardless of who gets the start..both da and bq are appearing to be team players both have different styles and our WRs will be learning to be extremely versatile i cant help but to think perhaps mankok has something in mind to use them both to attack various teams in different ways and situations...or maybe just to have a decent backup because you cant go anywhere without one if your starter gets smoked....hehehehe ;)

Archived