THE BROWNS BOARD

What a moron.

Westside Steve

28 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Trump is such a pinata that I think anybody "dissing" him is just punching down at this point. It is too easy thus pretty boring. Eminem needs to worry about cutting himself given he is so edgy. 

Ha

Yes I think a lot of these "celebrities" have found that you get some free press by saying outrageous crap about the president so they try to outdo each other.

Because basically if they didn't have Rachel Maddow to tell them how horrible things are they wouldn't notice any difference in anybody's day-to-day lives. And yes before somebody jumps to his feet, same thing over the last 8 years.

Except for the one fact that people are getting nastier and nastier to each other and I'm not sure you can blame Obama or Trump for that.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Ha

Yes I think a lot of these "celebrities" have found that you get some free press by saying outrageous crap about the president so they try to outdo each other.

Because basically if they didn't have Rachel Maddow to tell them how horrible things are they wouldn't notice any difference in anybody's day-to-day lives. And yes before somebody jumps to his feet, same thing over the last 8 years.

Except for the one fact that people are getting nastier and nastier to each other and I'm not sure you can blame Obama or Trump for that.

WSS

This board has blamed Obama for everything else...

Oh, and that too

Archived