THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dawg2fan said:

Man, Williams D can stop almost any run.  However, almost any team can throw a simple screen pass and go for a 1st down.  Beats us every time.

stopping the run in the nfl today is almost worthless.  It actually can be a bad thing if it encourages teams to throw more.

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

Watson throws a tight cross for a TD. Our guys throw red zone INT's. 

This is a dude who Nick Saban said was the best player he had ever seen play and we passed him up. It's really, really hard not to question the decision making at this point.

What does Nick Saban know?

We have baseball guys and lawyers picking our players.

Just let that sink in for a minute

6 minutes ago, khand3stooges said:

I am in no way a fair weathered fan, but I can't watch this team anymore. They are getting worse each week. Hue is not head coach material.

I expected this score.  We are not a good team and a 10pt spread was way too generous.  BTW, Hue will be back next year.  Sorry guys.  Its so funny how many of you didn't have a problem with us not taking Watson before.

33 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.

The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

What does Nick Saban know?

We have baseball guys and lawyers picking our players.

Just let that sink in for a minute

He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

19 minutes ago, wargograw said:

The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious

When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base. 

2 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

Deflection and a punt for the Browns. Time runs out in the third quarter. One more to go...

Predictions for final score? I'm guessing some Houston starters are going to sit the rest of this one.

I’m hoping for 50 from Houston

10 minutes ago, wargograw said:

The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers  opinion 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, maybe we should have stayed with the guy with more upside. The guy that might actually be a long term starter.

But then again, some of you were all for Hogan. I mean, he can really run this offense. Right?

Peppers sucks butt.

Archived