THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC Central

Zombo

This week, the Great Zomboni is laid up after surgery on Friday wondering why his balls are swolled up like a pumpkin. I guess everything flows south. Luckily I have my naughty nurse here to make everything better and rub my ... crystal ball and see who is winning in the AFC Central this week ... That's right we are going back to "Central" to see if that helps a certain team ...

Chicago at Baltimore 1:00 PM

Trubisky is not ready to start. Expect plenty of ugliness. RAVENS 36 BEARS 9

Cleveland at Houston 1:00 PM

The Browns finally have their defense starters healthy, and the 5th-ranked unit will be a nightmare for the Oilers rookie QB. Kevin Hogan has "IT" and shines in his debut. BROWNS 24 OILERS 7

Pittsburgh at Kansas City 4:25 PM

Drama Queen Steelers are a mess. Chiefs are all business with a tough defense and playmakers everywhere. Not a contest. CHIEFS 34 STEELERS 21

TGZ

• Like 1

ONE MAN'S OPINION SUNDAY MORNING EDITION.......

The Browns have no weapons and neither DeShone Kizer nor Kevin Hogan are capable of keeping this one close even with the Texans minus J.J. Watt. Kizer has 
a 3-to-9 TD-to-INT ratio and a QB rating of 50.9. The Texans’ offense has taken off during the last three weeks under exciting rookie Deshaun Watson putting up 
127 points and 1,254 yards.

These figures were put up against the Patriots, Titans and Chiefs – all strong playoff contenders. DeAndre Hopkins and Will Fuller have 
caught a combined eight touchdowns the past two weeks. The Browns have won once in their last 23 games. They are 4-14 ATS in their past 18. 

EVER HEAR THE STORY ABOUT THE MONKEY WHO NEVER LEARNS AND GETS BURNED OVER AND OVER DOING THE SAME STUPID THING? WELL NEITHER HAVE I.  :lol:

SO OUR BELOVED BROWNS OPENED +12 ON OUR PICK EM AND CLOSED AT +11, SO WHAT TO DO? MONKEY SAYS......TAKE CLEVELAND PLUS THE POINTS! ZZZZZAP.

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

This week, the Great Zomboni is laid up after surgery on Friday wondering why his balls are swolled up like a pumpkin. I guess everything flows south. Luckily I have my naughty nurse here to make everything better and rub my ... crystal ball and see who is winning in the AFC Central this week ... That's right we are going back to "Central" to see if that helps a certain team ...

Chicago at Baltimore 1:00 PM

Trubisky is not ready to start. Expect plenty of ugliness. RAVENS 36 BEARS 9

Cleveland at Houston 1:00 PM

The Browns finally have their defense starters healthy, and the 5th-ranked unit will be a nightmare for the Oilers rookie QB. Kevin Hogan has "IT" and shines in his debut. BROWNS 24 OILERS 7

Pittsburgh at Kansas City 4:25 PM

Drama Queen Steelers are a mess. Chiefs are all business with a tough defense and playmakers everywhere. Not a contest. CHIEFS 34 STEELERS 21

TGZ

hahahha  the oilers 

38 minutes ago, Buck The Frowns said:

Oh yeah, the monkey who is evaluating talent for the Browns and frequently changing head coaches.........

ZZZZAP! :blink:

Zombo, it must be the after effects of anaesthesia but you had a bad week. Browns got pounded, Ratbirds narrowly lost, and Pgh beat previously undefeated KC in a game that had a close score but was physically dominated by Pgh.

Anyway I hope you are feeling better and that your scrotum soon returns to its customary size.

32 minutes ago, Buck The Frowns said:

Zombo, it must be the after effects of anaesthesia but you had a bad week. Browns got pounded, Ratbirds narrowly lost, and Pgh beat previously undefeated KC in a game that had a close score but was physically dominated by Pgh.

Anyway I hope you are feeling better and that your scrotum soon returns to its customary size.

Go Blow a bag of dicks ya shitzburg canel water toothless carp..call it your wife. Took Mongo less time to jump on here than Ant.Brown to clean the chit out his lucky diapers.. 

43 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Go Blow a bag of dicks ya shitzburg canel water toothless carp..call it your wife. Took Mongo less time to jump on here than Ant.Brown to clean the chit out his lucky diapers.. 

I don’t understand your post but I think you need to stop drinking, for the sake of your liver and your family. Go see your doctor, they have excellent medication for rage and depression. Bye now.

Dis Week in da AFCN...

CHI @ BLT (-7.0)
Good D with a rookie QB vs. Better D and a vet QB... even tho the rook has more weapons, take the vet and give the points.
Prediction: BLT 24 CHI13

Final: CHI 27 BLT 24 - L/L

PTG @ KC (-4.5)
KC's just too hot and PTG is a bit of a mess right now.
Prediction: KC 34 PTG 23

Final: PTG 19KC 13 - L/L

CLE @ HOU (-11.0)
Tough one... Texans' injury racked D and a hot young rookie QB face a hot young D with a backup QB... Just kidding.
Take the rook with weapons even with the question marks to win, but us to cover.
Prediction: HOU 30 CLE 20

Final: HOU 33 CLE 17 - W/L... of all the ones to get close to correct...

image.png.a2e0b93dccf905ccb2a3491cc5937bcc.png