THE BROWNS BOARD

They ALL must go

Browns149

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm having a hard time jumping on the WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED WATSON bandwagon when the person suggesting it admits Watson should have thrown TWO pick sixes against the Browns.

What?  Why?  He's a rookie, they make mistakes.  The difference is, our rookie doesn't do anything good.  There has to be a dang balance.  You make a mistake, and then you score.  You make another mistake, but then you score again.  OUR QB DOESN'T SCORE ANY POINTS, MAN. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

What?  Why?  He's a rookie, they make mistakes.  The difference is, our rookie doesn't do anything good.  There has to be a dang balance.  You make a mistake, and then you score.  You make another mistake, but then you score again.  OUR QB DOESN'T SCORE ANY POINTS, MAN. 

Some people value consistency, man.

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

Yep, that's why..... It has nothing to do with the players, coaches and FO..... It's all because of the fans..... Yep, that's why we suck. 

Well we can’t hire good coaches or officemen when we fire them every year, and they’re the ones that evaluate and coach the players. 

We also have a team full of rookies. 

So yeah. That is why. 

2 hours ago, Dawgs89 said:

Who is out there that would be an upgrade as coach & GM? No " Anyone but these guys". Legit question.

They won’t answer. And if I really do a search, we will find most of them loved the Hue hire. It’s a joke. 

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

When CBS reported very early that Hue Jackson texted Deshaun Watson on the day of the draft and told him to "be ready", I almost lost it.

Yeah, the Harvard Think Tank rules.  And apparently they don't know jackShit about QB's.

It doesn't matter who I want to be the head coach.

What does matter is there's a decent chance this team wins 3 games or less in 2 seasons combined.

Hue isn't surviving this. Not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying I can't see this season ending and SOMEONE not paying for it. I think it will be Hue.

Much like what the owners are currently doing with the Anthem rules, I have to wonder when they will get together and vote to disband the Browns to protect the best interests of the league....... 

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Blow it up again Jimmy.

This team has very little talent, FO fault

And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault

If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!! 

0-16 here we come. 

Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.

First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Much like what the owners are currently doing with the Anthem rules, I have to wonder when they will get together and vote to disband the Browns to protect the best interests of the league....... 

Getting demoted to the CFL.

Today Hue said "I'm not swimming in that lake" of being 1-15 again........ Phuck swimming in it coach, that body of water is named after you. 

I'm not saying it's right or wrong either, but Hue isn't exempt from the outrage.  His red zone play calls have been atrocious, and I hate to bring it up again, but the WR screen pass to Hawkins at the end of the Steelers game last year...that lost the game.  We could've done so many other things there, but no...Hue decided to throw the ball 20 feet to the side, to the smallest player on the team, and we lost 8 yards.  Who does that?  The fullback fumble against the Redskins?  Was that REALLY the best time for someone's first career rushing attempt?  Calling an option with your QB when your team ran the ball up and down the field?  Who does that?  How many times have we successfully executed the freaking option play, yet on the most important play of the dang year, you call THAT play?  REALLY?  Now, it's possible Kizer switched to that play and it wasn't Hue's fault, but I doubt it.  It's got Hue written all over it.  

The front office most certainly isn't going to catch a break here, and let's look at the idiots THEY drafted, ok?  Out of the 4 WR's they drafted last year, I absolutely hate...all of them.  Way to go!  100% success rate.  I mostly hate Ogbah and Nassib, and I also hate Corey Coleman.  I don't care if he's injured...he provides next to nothing.  So what about THIS year's first rounders?  Well, I love Myles Garrett, so there's ONE they accidentally got correct.  As I said before the season, David Njoku won't have a ton of yards this year, but he'll be an immediate red zone threat.  So far, that's about accurate.  I'm pretty sure he's going to be a solid, if not spectacular player.  I WOULD like to see Njoku actually break a tackle and get a long gain (like in college), but he's yet to do anything like that.  And then there's Jabril, can't do a dang thing right, Peppers.  I loathe him.  I hate him.  I can't stand to hear his name.  He's the screen door on a submarine.  The titties on a bull.  The magnum condom in the white neighborhood's pharmacy.  He's got absolutely NO purpose, NO position, and NO BUSINESS on the field.  He takes terrible angles, can't cover anyone, and has yet to do ANYTHING that makes me think he was worth being drafted...let alone in the dang first round.

However, after all of those failures, there's really only two players that matter.  Our front office didn't draft Carson Wentz or Deshaun Watson, and that's what will get everyone fired.  To make matters even worse (is that POSSIBLE?!), our idiot GM said, "We didn't think Carson Wentz was a top 20 QB".  Why even MAKE that statement?  Do you know how dumb it makes you look?  Oh, but don't worry...it gets even WORSE (STILL POSSIBLE?!).  CBS reported, and basically insinuated, that Hue Jackson was set to draft Watson and the front office traded the pick.  Game...set...match.

To be clear, I am NOT saying I want everyone fired.  We all know what happens when a team does THAT, but I don't see a way around it because there's been SO MANY mistakes, and how is a boss supposed to respond?

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Today Hue said "I'm not swimming in that lake" of being 1-15 again........ Phuck swimming in it coach, that body of water is named after you. 

The Lions went 0-16 and then 2-14 the year after, so that's 2-30. The Bucs started out 2-26 in their first two seasons (winning 2 after starting 0-26). Right now Hue-Hue is 1-21 with us.

7 minutes ago, Marc1971 said:

The Lions went 0-16 and then 2-14 the year after, so that's 2-30. The Bucs started out 2-26 in their first two seasons (winning 2 after starting 0-26). Right now Hue-Hue is 1-21 with us.

AWESOME!!!! So we're the best of the  s h i t i e s t  in NFL history???

Man, lock up Hue right now Jimmy before another franchise swoops in and steals the future HoFer. 

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

AWESOME!!!! So we're the best of the  s h i t i e s t  in NFL history???

Man, lock up Hue right now Jimmy before another franchise swoops in and steals the future HoFer. 

Our FO loves to trade I'm sure they can squeeze a first and a second rounder out of any deal.

Just now, Marc1971 said:

Our FO loves to trade I'm sure they can squeeze a first and a second rounder out of any deal.

You know they'll get 35 5th rounders over the next decade for our upcoming, and well deserved 0-16 #1 overall pick. 

3 hours ago, Marc1971 said:

Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.

First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.

There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

3 hours ago, Dawgs89 said:

That may be the case. I want to hear names though.

Hire Peyton Manning as President of football ops.  And go from there

4 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Next time we are lucky enough to go 4-12.  Let us know 

Just now, wargograw said:

There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going

this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time 

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

In 69 games they won’t win 5 games

Archived